Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Are you Planning to Study in Canada? Tips to Apply for Student Visa for Canada

Are you Planning to Study in Canada? Tips to Apply for Student Visa for Canada

A Story by Nanda India
"

Student permit is student visa for which you need to collect documents as per required by the visa office.

"
If you want to study at any university at Canada you must be aware about how to apply for a Canadian Study Permit. In order to study at university in Canada for more than 6 months you are required to apply for study permit which is student visa. Many immigration lawyers in Chandigarh provide comprehensive range of Canada immigration services in India. Student permit is the official document which is issued by an officer and allows someone who is not a Canadian citizen to study in Canada.

Factors you Must be Aware of While Applying for Student Visa for Canada

When one should apply for a study permit?

One is supposed to apply for a study permit before coming to Canada. It can take up to 6 months for study permit application procedures. Therefore, it is necessary that one must apply early. Once his/her confirmation payment has been received, he/she will obtain your an official University Acceptance letter. But, one should apply as soon as you receive this letter.

Where you should apply for a study permit?

You need to find the office which is responsible for your country on the list of Canadian visa offices worldwide. You can search the page for your visa office which includes a link to their website. Visit that website and find out what specific documents and local procedures you need to follow while submitting your study permit application.

How can you apply for a study permit?

1. 
Firstly download and print the application package, which includes an application form and guide. For your study permit online application is also available.

2.  Documents you need to collect to apply

Completed application form of study permit
Acceptance Letter from the University
A valid passport
Six photos (passport size)
Evidence for financial support for instance bank statements for the past four months and  proof for  residence fees and tuition payments.
You need to visit visa office or website of your home country to verify for any additional documents required.


3.
  You are required to pay the correct processing fee for your study permit application. Usually the processing fee is paid in the local currency.  You can accumulate all the information regarding the fee structure from the website of your Canadian visa office. Generally, the processing fee can not be refunded, even if your application is rejected.

When you apply for student visa, it is essential to sign and date the application form, no column should be left blank, including the receipt for the processing fee, submit your form to the relevant Canadian visa office. When your application is received by the visa office, You might requested to supply additional information or documents, for instance police certificate or medical examination.

"Nanda & Associate Lawyers" provides complete range of Canada immigration services in India. We, at Nanda provide solutions to clients belonging to different background. You can contact our talented and experienced Canadian immigration Lawyers for detailed information.

© 2014 Nanda India


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on September 18, 2014
Last Updated on September 18, 2014
Tags: lawyers in chandigarh, invest in canada, immigrate to canada

Author

Nanda India
Nanda India

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India



About
Nanda & Associates Lawyer is a progressive law firm specializing in legal help for both businesses and individuals. Our adroit legal experts always give confidential, professional and trustworthy advi.. more..

Writing