Cameo Riddle

Cameo Riddle

A Poem by Nancy Lee Shrader

 

Cameo Riddle

 

 

 

 

Riddle

Sapphire sky grows dark

A tasty morsel in his sights

Enrapture

A real advocate of blood lust

Chary, his victim cries out

Vampire!

 

© 2010 Nancy Lee Shrader


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Vampire riddle, great stuff.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I see shadows here. Great poem.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great cameo, Nancy Lee. Hope to see this on in my new contest Cameo #11

By the way love the Graphics!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I agree with Sister Suzie. Amazing Cameo!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is an amazing cameo. Loved your use of words here, and unlike others here, I love the pictures.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I'm in between the reviews of Lilith and Poeticbeauty79. I agree with Lilith in that the graphics here do a disservice to your words. Because of the succinctness of the write itself, the images totally over shadow it. It feels more like a poetic caption to the images, instead of images accompanying poetry.

Speaking on the merits of the words itself, sans images, I find nothing wrong with it; I also like it. Although, I don't quite get where the cameo or the riddle part comes into play, your words set the stage of a nice dark mood and I do like that.

Had I not read Poeticbeauty79's review; I would not have known it was also a 10-Word Challenge entry. Is this a poem in a specific form as well? Granted, you should not have to explain such things but this is a forum for fellow poets. A short description or something in the Author’s Notes is especially useful when using a short form.


Posted 14 Years Ago


This is not a poem. This is a few words with pictures. The whole point of poetry is to create imagery! You are supposed to let your reader see into your mind's eye through the words and techniques you use, not by just posting some things you created on photoshop or linked from photobucket! That is not poetry at all.

If you enjoy pictures, try flickr. That's what it's there for. This is a website for writers, remember that.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love vampire literature and this is a poem that is right up my alley. Thanks for posting this one. great use of the words for this week. I chose some hard words this time around to use together in a poem.

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
9 Reviews
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010

Author

Nancy Lee Shrader
Nancy Lee Shrader

Beckley, WV



About
Nancy Lee Shrader resides in Beckley, West Virginia. She is author of three books IS IT NOW? The End of Days! IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! And The Curse of Mayweather House Nancy Lee .. more..

Writing