My Soul Calleth

My Soul Calleth

A Poem by Nancy Lee Shrader
"

Prose

"

 

My Soul Calleth

 

My soul calleth out to thee in the night hours. Lift up ye heads ye mighty gates of eternity’s realm.  Hear your servant and hearken to my voice.  I kneeleth in the morning dawn, seeking your favor, and again as the sun rises high at noon.  Oh Lord grant me your blessings.  Your good and faithful servant lifts up her voice unto you.  I wear the breast plate of righteousness, and the helmet of salvation, as I walk on your path of salvation. Walk with me through the tribulations of this life, and then help me cross the crystal sea at the end of my days.  Reach out your hand oh Lord envelop me in the strength of your arms.  Cradle me as a babe, lost in a sea of fear, surrounding me in the gentleness of you embrace, and wipe all tears from my eyes.   

 

 

© 2010 Nancy Lee Shrader


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so wonderful and touching and inspirational.
I enjoyed this write.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 12, 2010
Last Updated on April 12, 2010

Author

Nancy Lee Shrader
Nancy Lee Shrader

Beckley, WV



About
Nancy Lee Shrader resides in Beckley, West Virginia. She is author of three books IS IT NOW? The End of Days! IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! And The Curse of Mayweather House Nancy Lee .. more..

Writing