The Innocent

The Innocent

A Story by Nastia

She lies down there her life all riddled with dispear. For every moment that passes a new dread fills her lungs. Her eyes stay open to avoid the images that her life has become. 

'No, no, please dont', is what she screamed every time he came down the stairs but all that is left of her scream is an unspoken whisper of her never ending nightmare. 

Every sound from above, every movement towards the broken sanctuary that has become her home scares her, but there are no tears left to cry, no part left untouched. 

She hears him up above, screaming at the woman she has never seen, telling her how she revolts him. She knew what came next. She knew but always hoped that that woman on the other side of the door would intervene, would save her frail and useless body from what she knew would come. 

He opens the lock on the door and removes the padlock, hissing profanities at someone she could not see. She started humming to herself a song that helped her get throug this ordeal-she learned it as a baby when her mother would sing away the monsters- she always hoped and prayed this big bad monster would go away. That this song would stop him in his tracks and make him disappear, but he never did. 

He moved closer and closer as she hummed away feelin the terror she had now grown accustomed to. 

Two steps away he now was. She was still tied to the bed. 'Run!' she thought to herself, but she had tried time and time again. To get nothing but a broken wrist a swollen lip and a pain in her head that screamed so loud she couldnt hear her song. 

Now here he was, for the second time that day, smiling ruthlessly. 'Baby girl, did you miss me? Did you miss my touch?' she knew it was not a question she could answer. 'Ofcourse you did, how could you not?' his voice is broken by his swollen member, as he puts his hands on the girl that has become his secret passion. She looks away as does the world as he does this to this innocent girl. Without a care for what is happening, people ignore her screams and her silent prayers. That is the world we live in now.

© 2012 Nastia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

why such great reviews, i blush!

Posted 10 Years Ago


The poetic lines in this story really brings out a lot of suspense. so Nastia, I kindly plead with you to continue it; am trying to guess the oncoming deliciousness

Posted 10 Years Ago


This really enjoyable. I like how you kept it entertaining and dramatic all the way from beginning to end. This almost feels like a horror story, with the reader extremely unsure of what will come next. I really enjoyed this story, thank you for posting it! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2012
Last Updated on August 2, 2012