Facing a Rejection is a chance to make you even better than before!

Facing a Rejection is a chance to make you even better than before!

A Story by Natasha Boehm
"

If you submit technical research papers, you will however experience a rejection. Sometimes, a rejection would indicate that you should move on and begin with a different line of research.

"
In most of the cases, a review offers an opportunity to improve the work �" and you would end up having a good paper that might have been submitted a bit late rather than submitting a paper that is poorly written and is submitted at an earlier stage.

There is always a noise in the refereeing system, even the smallest of the flaws or the omissions that you might miss out, may lead to a rejection of a good paper as well. This is particularly with small acceptance rates at the elite venues, where you should actually aim your work. Referees are generally the people of good will, but different referees might have different standards at a conference, so the luck in the referees of the draw is a factor that is in acceptance.

Learning a wrong lesson from a rejection is concisely a discouragement or a sense of personal failure that you encounter. Many papers �" even the papers that win outstanding performance awards �" are at least rejected once, and as you return to re-work on your paper, your results will however improve!

Should you ever submit a paper that is imperfect? Plus, getting a feedback on your paper will always help you to improve your paper. On the other hand, you would obviously not want to get a reputation for submitting incomplete or half-baked work. What my point exactly is that, if you know the flaws already that might lead to a rejection of your paper by the referees, or the expected criticisms that might be raised by the referees, then it’s better not to waste everybody’s time and energy by submitting the paper right now. Submit only the paper if you are unaware of the show-stoppers. You may however learn some, as reviews do often indicate the concerns that you did not predict ahead of time.

If you don’t come through rejections in life than you are unlucky as you are not getting chances to make yourself better. A rejection is what makes a person better, and gives you the strength to strive for something even more considerate and important. However it motivates you to try harder and move ahead in life. Rejections should never be taken as failures as it is something that gives you power to be better than before. While writing term papers you may face rejections from your professor maybe twice, thrice or even more but it is always to get a better outcome. Once you get rejected you make sure to submit a better piece of writing and that is exactly why professors reject a certain paper. Now it is for you to decide whether to just lose hope after getting a rejection or prove the world that you are certainly the best person out there in every task of life.

© 2019 Natasha Boehm


Author's Note

Natasha Boehm
My name is Natasha and I'm a tech recruiter with over 3 years of experience helping companies identify talent despite the fact that I am only in the beginning of my professional way. I think I am pretty good in my assignment help australia and have helped many people to find their dream job. I am a fan of sport and traveling, also I can't imagine my life without new impressions, so I always try something new from dance classes to diving)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are a rare bird at the cafe. I've never seen anyone mention truly enjoying their day job! *smile* Also, there's something about your word phrasing that seems a little bit elevated, maybe not so conversational as I would've wanted to be, writing an essay like this. Your professional sound is a good thing in some arenas, but it sounds different from what I'm used to reviewing here. I think your message is strong & spot-on. Lots of people write essays of advice for writers here, but your message covers details that are important & often encountered by writers & helpful & well-stated. The opening paragraph is not exactly inviting, tho. It feels like you're jumping into the middle of a thought instead of offering an on-ramp to your ideas. I do much reviewing here & I will unfriend a writer if they balk & argue with my reviews, which are hardly approaching rejection most times! *smile* Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


Interesting read. Helpful, thoughtful and overall constructive and true. As your ending is perfect. Life does not always give you everything on a silver plate. You have to work towards it. And rejection can be something you learn from in the long run.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2019
Last Updated on January 23, 2019

Author

Natasha Boehm
Natasha Boehm

KAURING, WA 6302, Australia



About
My name is Natasha and I'm a tech recruiter with over 3 years of experience helping companies identify talent despite the fact that I am only in the beginning of my professional way. I think I am pre.. more..

Writing