Lily White

Lily White

A Book by navah74
"

Three young sisters fight abuse at the hands of their psychotic guardian escape and return to their family roots in Selma Alabama where long standing family secrets are revealed.

"

Chapters


© 2013 navah74


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sneak peaks seem simply cruel after reading one like this. I was riveted after the very first paragraph. I felt like I was right there with those girls feeling all of their raw emotions. The characters were amazing and the story line pulls you right in and makes you want to keep reading until there's nothing left to read. I'm sold. I can't wait to get my hands on the whole book.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like to read. I usually only read urban fiction books because they seem to be the only books that will keep my attention all the way through; until I had the great pleasure of reading Lily White. I am one of the few lucky people who has been able to read the story of the girls all the way through. In my opinion you can feel the girls emotions through the pages. When they were sad, angry or afraid you were too. If they were happy (which was not often) you also felt that. The book was exciting and suspenseful. It kept you rooting for the girl. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read and those who don't. Really good book.


Posted 11 Years Ago


SO..I am no writer, I do love to read. The way I judge whether I will like a book or not is all in the first few pages. If it draws me in and puts me there, its gonna be a good one. I got this in the 2-3 chapters of this book that were shared. I would definitely read your books. Good job :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

437 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2013
Last Updated on April 8, 2013

Author

navah74
navah74

Cleveland, OH



About
I am a 43-year-old single mom of 2 boys. I am from Cleveland, OH. I write fiction. I have completed 2 novels and am in process of finishing my third. I have gotten great feedback from both Big Sur.. more..

Writing
Until I Answer Until I Answer

A Story by navah74


Fat Chance Fat Chance

A Chapter by navah74