The Dream

The Dream

A Story by ThatCollegeStudentT
"

October 20th around 1 in the morning I had this very vivid dream around before I was about to take up and I loved it so much and it was kind of amusing to me so I decided to write it down. VULGAR LANG

"
The Dream
P1
I was having a dream that my best friend (Sophia) was going to go travel around the world (bc she does that kinda thing) to some place and her dad was being difficult and arguing back with her. She loves musicals and she broke out into song and it was the most beautiful thing...if I could remember how the song went I would input it here in the text but I completely forgot...I’m sorry I could only remember but so much and it is much lol.! But anyway let’s get back to it! I, doing the normal bestie thing (well at least I think), sat in on the argument/ song and was just twisting a head wrap on her head. After sometime I sat down and she was nearing the end of her song....
I burst out into tears and so did her dad. She was kneeling on the floor in front of him and he was seated on the couch. I was seated next to him of course. Her dad jumps off of the couch and embraces her. They’re rolling around on the floor hugging and crying. I’m sitting on the couch crying. I’m sure he put his hand on my shoulder and said something reassuring or comforting to me but again I forgot that too, otherwise I’d put it in the text here. So! They end their moment. The house transforms into my house. Her dad turns into my grandfather and by this time we’re (her and I) heading upstairs to my bedroom.
P2
While we’re in my room we realize some cute dyke walking past my window in my backyard. In this dream I’m hardcore af I would say. So I open my window and I screams, “Get the f**k out of my yard..” or some crazy s**t like that...but wait! The dream (movie) gets good! Lmao so she waves a gun and goes, “I’m returning this to somebody!” That was suspicious as hell but I let it breeze by, okay whatever.... I was like “Oooouuu you’re cute, back up.” As shes going around the corner of my house. She backs up and her hair is so cute! She has cute medium-length dreads pulled back into a ponytail and she has an undercut. 😍 I think she even wore glasses and she was lightskinned..lol! I let her go or w.e lmao and MINUTES LATER! I just see a******s running through my yard with guns! Big guns, little guns, pistols, mini machines, you name it! Then it happens!
P3
Mfs start shooting!!! I scream to my best friend, “Get down!!” She’s watching the whole thing just as I was! I duck down under my window! Bullets put holes through my wall!
I could feel the heat and the gunfire as they passed by my body! I race down to my big window facing my backyard!!! At this time my grandfather was heading up the stairs. He had to had heard the bullets fly into my room! Then two rocket launchers fly in my big window down the stairs between him on the bottom steps coming up the stairs and me on the top stairs coming down the stairs. I’m like, “They’re shooting, Pop Pop!” As I’m running back up the stairs before he looked up at me. He’s like, “Well grab something, Nay Nay, let’s go!” I remember a few dreams back he gave me a scope ak-47 it was beeeaaauuutiful! I took it out my bottom drawer...my room was set up differently but that doesn’t matter! I unfolded it, screwed all the pieces and was ready to get to business! Remember I said I was hardcore af in this dream. And if I didn’t already say it, now I am! So here goes...!
P4
The scope jawn looked just like this!!! In preparation to begin shooting I peep the girl I was just describing in the far back of my backyard!!! I have the barrel set up prepared to scope people out and aim to shoot...she shoots her gun in hand at me and a bullet comes flying through the window!! The bullet was the size of my f*****g pinky! I jump to the right and it misses me. My best friend is probably still cowering in my room or watching the whole thing...who knows...! I set up to scope the girl out and she’s running down the hill of my backyard so it’s hard for me to hit her. Mfs are jumping around shooting. I swear I might’ve even saw my ex Banks in there going haywire on some s**t! While I’m aiming to shoot people, my best friend comes down like a little Hinata and I’m her f*****g Naruto-kun savior! She kneels down beside me and watches all cutely and s**t and I’m aiming at heads, adrenaline rushing, tryna get all headshots. And then supposedly the round ends or something and people stop shooting, they begin reloading and the whole time...
the whole f*****g time, my Pop Pop is washing dishes!
P5
I’m like, “Hey Pop Poooooooppp! You got anymore ammo to this gun!?” And he’s like, “Yeah..(Blah Blah Blah, he’s explaining how to reload it) every other bullet has to go right side up, upside down. (Blah Blah Blah)” And Im like, “Cool..” and I go to do that and the gun is fully loaded by now...and then I woke up, as he was rinsing the dishes.

© 2019 ThatCollegeStudentT


Author's Note

ThatCollegeStudentT
it’s not really up for review but please leave comments! I do a lot of speaking to the audience and it has vulgar language so be careful if that’s not what you want to see.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on October 20, 2019
Last Updated on October 20, 2019
Tags: #moana, #musical, #traveling, #guns, #warfare, #modernwarfare, #fortnite, #naruto, #hinata, #grandparent, #lesbian