LOVE

LOVE

A Story by Neil Neville D'cunha
"

An expression which is define-less since its inception, still many have tried to pen down their views and thoughts. I too have tried to share my thoughts on this vast subject.

"

If shivers rush through your spine, when you rob a glance of your mate then that’s love. If you walk up the stairs and she’s busy working with her open bare neck then you’re in love. It’s said that a male falls in love within 3 days but a female takes 14 days to rise in love. Many books many articles many learned tried to explain what love is, but each one failed to do so in a complete form. It’s an expression that runs deep in every living being and also non-living being. Some have heart breaks, some fall in love again, many happen to hold on to with great faith. Some learn some don’t but none could escape the expression LOVE.

Abundance has been a blessing for few and scarcity has been a learning for many, seek and they have received in different forms whether tangible or intangible but the expression has engulfed each one of us i.e. LOVE. No doubt the English-Men have given lot of words to express but the expression itself has no language to explain. You don’t need a degree to qualify neither do you need to be rich or poor to nullify, it’s the creators expression which has equality imbibed, still it happens to favor some cause their desire is immense than many who often ask but behave like any.

He/she won’t express disciplined love because the energy can’t be captured, and if you happen to feel that it is love then trust me it’s a fake go visit a pub. Love is beyond tanginess it can’t be evaluated neither gifted, only felt deep within awakening one’s soul. LOVE is another English word for DIVINE cause it takes you in trance and makes you abuse her very glance. There isn’t right or wrong or any way to express using norms it’s just flowing with the flow and improvising with your very known.

You may fight; you may be violent because you aren’t equipped to handle LOVE. No one taught us in school neither a professional degree teaches us what LOVE is. The very energy i.e. LOVE on which every living functions, isn’t expressed in its true form. Cause to attain love you need to leave your body and rise up your soul, let go your possessions and accept nudism, we were born naked for a reason we perish naked for a reason. LOVE is naked in its true form. Remember you can’t commit or contract LOVE, because LOVE is a fire horse in open wilderness.

Love can be selfish Love can be unconditional Love can be possessive it also can be obsessive. If you truly wanna feel LOVE then you need to BE LOVE.

P.S. Look around how many LOVE you, because there’s only one glancing from the mirror at you. 

© 2016 Neil Neville D'cunha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on February 15, 2016
Last Updated on February 15, 2016
Tags: #Love, #freedom, #divine

Author

Neil Neville D'cunha
Neil Neville D'cunha

Mumbai, Santacruz, India