THREE YEAR'S

THREE YEAR'S

A Story by sallie sisk
"

MY LAST THREE YEAR'S

"
         Three year's  ,who would have thought. I have  seen death tear a family to pieces.
Three  son's dying with in month's of each other. No one wanting to talk about  them
at family  holiday's. Everyone wanting to say something,but  not wanting anyone to cry. And
I cry, come on let's just talk about them,just  tell story's  about them ,let's just all laugh,about  what they use to say and do, for God sake.
         Those people was part of us. They laughed with us,and teased us to know end. And now all we can do is walk around and pretend  nothing is wrong. What is wrong with us ,can we not feel. We say that we love and love is a memory, a memory to keep a live. If we stop loving ,even in our memories ,we will began  to die on the inside. And soon we will not feel, Soon nothing will shake us. Death, birth, events of life will not matter.   
        I have seen other family's  start depending pill, drug's , and soon they are more died,than their loved one's. Some think they can not talk about it to family. They don't want them to know how they feel. They go to profession's  and tell all. When can we started talking to our loved one's,because they may need us too.

© 2011 sallie sisk


Author's Note

sallie sisk
lost my husband and his brother's three years ago.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on December 30, 2011
Last Updated on December 30, 2011

Author

sallie sisk
sallie sisk

alvord, non denomnation, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
love to write, art, crafts. I sing gospel songs for VOW for womens groups. I have a resales shop. Fix hair for twenty seven years. Love people and God is my friend. more..

Writing