Hungry

Hungry

A Poem by NelliKong

I’m always hungry for you, you fed my internal fire… I’m the Teena Marie to your Rick James cause our hearts are filled with desire. So dear lover… hold me tight and never let me go… the feelings are bound to intensify and grow.


You feed me like soul food… sweet like candy… smooth like an expensive bottle of brandy… you always like the element of surprise, you always keep extra food because “ it can come in handy”.


It’s hard sometimes to waiter dinner to be place on the table… my stomach pains take over and I’m no longer able, to contain myself… so I ask you for help…you know to feed me, nourish me, allow my body to have a taste… you’re my favorite meal of they due to your unique seasonings that nothing else could replace.


My stomach growls for you… it’s hard for me to suppress my hunger… it’s like you charge me up like when Benjamin Franklin was struck by thunder… when we make our way down under… you always leave me filled with wonder… next time maybe you can feed my dreams in a slumber.


I’m always hungry for you.. you’ll forever be my soul food.

© 2023 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

/////You're good wine/////

Posted 7 Months Ago


NelliKong

7 Months Ago

Thank you so much.
Coffee Vampier

7 Months Ago

You are very welcome.
giving face to wake up a willing partner. . .well there is no better way to start the day. :-) I liked the poem alot, but I wont gush.

Posted 7 Months Ago


NelliKong

7 Months Ago

Thank you for your input.It is greatly appreciated.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 3, 2023
Last Updated on December 3, 2023

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing