His Fantasy

His Fantasy

A Story by animefreak2345
"

Just something I was thinking of this morning. Reverse roles for m/f...And other things.

"

He took a step through the corridor. His palms were sweaty, and he could barely draw his breath...There was a smell to the air, something a little gamey, a little strong...And something he wanted. Dear to him, something he'd been waiting for...And only could fantasize about.

 

She stood there. Object of his fantasies, and everything else. He could only imagine about her before, only dream...But she was there, and she was real enough. He took another step forward, his eyes closing, as he took in her thick scent...Her hair, her body...a touch of her sweat. She took a step forward, her eyebrow raising, as she took his shoulder in her hands...In her rough, somewhat shorn hands.

 

He opened her eyes, taking her in...All of her. Her dark flesh, her soulful eyes...He kissed his way down her shoulders, pausing at her at the softened flesh where her torso met her arm to take in her scent. He let out a moan, and she took his head in her hands.

 

“You...You'll get what you want. But I've got something I want, first. And...” She paused, staring at his prone figure. “You'd know me better then anyone.”

 

He nodded slowly, shakily, as she pulled him to a stand, leaning, and letting her lips press to his. Her tongue touched his, and she felt him shiver under her embrace. “I do...” He fell to his knees, massaging her crotch gently. She stared, a half smile on her face, as he slowly slipped her pants off, the panties soon after, gasping as he took her mound in his mouth, licking, and biting gently.

 

“Oh no, I've got other things in mind...” She quickly took his head in her hands, and slipped her nubile foot between his legs, spreading firmly but gently. She slipped her foot from his legs, smiling as his a*s rose into the air, his chest on the ground. She smiled to herself, her hand working slowly between her legs, slowly making her way behind him.

 

His eyes widened. That...Something that he had always imagined. She slapped his a*s gently, stroking his balls between his legs, a long finger finding it's way to his puckered hole, pushing gently. He let out a hallowed gasp, as the finger penetrated him, a slight edge of pain interrupting his thoughts. He let out a moan, as the finger exited him, his muscles clenching around her digit.

 

He bit his lip, listening to her behind him. Her hands weren't on him, but he knew of her thoughts, and he closed his eyes, his lower lip sliding into his mouth. She slipped around him, a crazy smile on her face, as she stroked his cheek.

 

His eyes opened, as the thick head of her c**k slipped into his mouth. His tongue traced around the indent in the head, suckling, and moaning, as she stroked his cheek, her hand sliding to the dirty blond of the back of his head. She moved slowly, working more and more of herself inside of him, until the head touched the back of his throat. He let out a gasped moan, as she slid in and out of his mouth, her rhythm increasingly slowly, nearly tortuously to him. He knew she was close...And he wanted her salty spunk in his mouth, leaking out the sides of his mouth. He moaned at the thought, and clamped down suddenly, her scream echoing through the room.

 

She yanked, pulling his blond hair hard, as she forced in and out of his mouth, her teeth bared. He could feel her throbbing in his mouth, and she let out a gasp, as he reached, taking a breast in his hand. She exploded, his mouth suckling greedily, the cum slowly leaking from him, as she stood up, her slick penis standing at attention still.

 

She laid a hand on his a*s, smiling at the sight of his own half flaccid dick, leaking precum onto the floor. She took it gently in her hands, pulling it through his upturned legs, letting her tongue take a single lash on it. He gasped, the pain of the bending tearing through his hips, as the pleasure from her warm mouth overcame him. She smiled, letting her lips rest on the engorged head, her hand pumping slowly.

 

She smiled, as he exploded, his hardened c**k shooting his own seed all onto the ground. She let go of his own penis, tracing a finger around his puckered, virgin hole, smiling. She let two fingers push into him, feeling him stiffen under her grasp, as her other hand stroked her own hardened, slick, c**k.

 

He bit his lip hard, when he felt the velvety head of his c**k push against his clenched hole. She licked her lips, slapping his a*s, as she pushed gently, his body quaking under her. Her head suddenly penetrated him, and he let out a scream, as she gasped, slowly pushing her way into him. The pleasure lit a blazing fire in her heart, as she felt his testicles resting on her mound, his hot insides wrapped tightly around her thick c**k.

 

His voice was a mixture of gasps and curses, as she pulled back slowly, sinking her c**k deep inside of him. It was too much...And she knew she couldn't last long. His teeth grinded, a single tear falling from his eye, the pleasure of her mounting him too much. She bit her lip, closing her eyes, as she sank inside of him again, her hands coming to a rest on his muscular shoulders. She pulled back again, digging her nails into the bulky muscles of his back, drawing blood slightly, sliding inside of him, again, her nails leaving a bloody trail on his back.

 

“F**k...Me...” His voice was a low moan, her pace inside of him quickening. The initial pain of the penetration had worn off, leaving him with a deliciously full sensation, the sharp pain of her nails only adding to the pleasure. She pushed again, letting out a gasp of her own, pushing again, as her nails bit into to soft flesh around his belly.

 

She let out a scream, her thick c**k throbbing and squeezing inside of him, her hot spunk filling him deep. She gasped, as another spasm hit her, exploding, as he tightened around her thick penis, her hand slipping to his own engorged c**k again. She bit her lip, as the final spasm tore through her, her own dick slowly dissipating from him, leaving his abused hole hanging open. She took his shoulders in his hands, pulling him up on his knees, kissing him, her warm body tightly in his arms...

© 2009 animefreak2345


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well done and elaborate. I read this more than once so you know I loved this short story! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 17, 2009

Author

animefreak2345
animefreak2345

AZ



About
Hello there! I've been writing since I was in elementary school (going into college for English classes soon). I'm a pretty normal person, as far as everything else goes... I write anything, as f.. more..

Writing