Do it!

Do it!

A Stage Play by nevaforneva
"

All this was an issue, which bothers me for long time, so I wrote this to express myself more clearly than ever. I thank to Charles Warnke, who inspired me to create the formal skeleton of my writing.

"

Date a girl who is pretty “normal”  and sober. You can easily recognize her by carrying a brown colored umbrella in her bag all the time,  which proves  that she is  always very well prepared to any unpleasant situation and she has no place for any spontaneous, out of routine craps. Everything is under control! Date a girl who is always properly well-dressed like an elegant gift pack without ribbon and with shiny straight hair, not pretentious but definitely neat! Find the girl who strictly follows these dress-codes, even if she is sad and cheerless, and who even hesitates to get out from her appartement in the times when she is just a bit little less like that. Because she knows that she always has to be ladylike, so that the stranger in the bus  or the next door neighbour  won’t figure out , that she’s a little bummy today. She really  pays attention to what would other people might think of her, even and especially the ones she does not personally like. She is smart enough to know it is not appropriate to make oneself exposed and being frank is so banal  for a girl. and the discretion  is the one thing which is valued.


Date a girl who is invariably calm and never shouts out ! You can yell at her. Try it,there’s no problem. She will never respond you back with the very same attitude in order to keep her barbie- lady posture. This is exactly  how a girl should be. She knows it pretty well that, anger is not an emotion which becomes to women, not at all.  It’s not appropriate to see a woman getting aggressive, it makes her less feminine more impulsive, less feminine but more bitchy. The only kind of emotions that she is permitted to reveal are the ones which are sweaty sentimental, which includes nearly no adrenaline but a high amount of sugar. Don’t even think of blowing your chance to be with this girl.



Make sure that you are with the girl who doesn’t know that aggression and sensitivity are both equal human reactions and it is a shame that each of them are attributed to the men and women separately. Take the girl immediately, who thinks that it is quite normal and ordinary to see a dude who freaks out and loses his temper with or without reason, you are the man in the end.  So be my guest, let her nourish your man ego by following some prescribed codes of behaviors. Let her  help you everyday to put on your holy  tie and let her tighten it day after day. Let her remind you constantly that you are the stronger one, you are the “man” one, so you got the power, but know that she will never remind you that, the one and only power which is not granted to you is that, you will never be allowed to flirt with a bunch of simple tears in public so you will never be able to use the luxury of expressing  your feelings, your sorrow, your disappointment. You will never be bold enough to embrace your inner fears out loud in front of her. because it will make you less masculine,less strong but womanly, weak and even poor. Be with the girl who doesn’t have the faintest idea of that you both are human beings before all those ridiculous labels, and  go ahead, reinforce ones sublime obligations.   


Date a girl who thinks that concept of masculinity and femininity are identically same with the facts of being man/woman/human, and be sure that she is not aware of that those are the most tiring illusions which are socially created which don’t make any sense in the real sense. Date a girl who doesn’t mind that it is already us, the “human beings” who creates the concept of “normal” in itself by generating such standards, fulfilling them with unwritten plastic rules after then calls them “norms” so that we could classify ourselves and mostly others in the judgemental of cage of normality.



If one day, you run into a girl who is out of these standards, run away from her. Furthermore, don’t forget to put her in her place for not being one of the pieces that you have  been memorized over the years even if you like her. If she is not one of the lady girls that you are used to see,  then it means there’s something wrong with her and there’s something going wrong around here. If she chooses another way to express herself, to have fun, to make fun, to achieve something in life; it means she is not “the” girl. She is not your girl. Moreover, in the case she ever gets whatever  she attempts to with her very own methods, then it means she is not even “a” girl. Oh god ! She is so manly… So go ahead, insult her!  Because if you don’t do that she could dare to claim that the artificial world  in which  you have been living is just a fiction, a bell jar which is constructed by the blind majority  but nothing else. Moreover, she could possibly dare to offer you another one which would stupefy and challenge you…  Another one, that could put  you together with yourself and force you to watch your own reality collapsing over your head, which could make you think of the other probabilities. Please!  Don’t even think of the other possibilities. Because there is no need to “think” at all in our brave new world, so do not bother and do what I say .You could get bored time to time, but don’t worry it is gonna be OK! Never discover about the real passion which can only come to existence after ones expose oneselves with all the bittersweet aspects of theirs. Come on, it won’t kill you. You’re a rock, so stand like one! You’re so strong so be like a wall, but remember, every wall is to be written a bold graffiti on it.


















© 2015 nevaforneva


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on March 30, 2015
Tags: illusion, men, women, norms, masculinity

Author

nevaforneva
nevaforneva

Turkey