??

??

A Story by The Chocoholic
"

havent finished typing it up yet

"

  “F**k,” He gasped between heaves. “Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.”
  It had all gone to waste. F*****g all of it. His f*****g meticulous planning, all those stuff, all those stolen stuff lives had been sacrificed for. F*****g all of it. His legs buckled under him. He didn’t make an effort to stay upright. He just didn’t give a f**k anymore.  Let the little leeches come if they wanted. A demented laugh escaped his bleeding lips. There would be bloodshed. Maybe enough to intoxicate him into <insert word here>.
  “Come on, I’m here. I’m heeeeeere!” He let out a war whoop. “Come and get me, ya f*****g moronic a******s!” They wouldn’t come. Of course they wouldn’t, not when he wanted them to. Those f*****g unreliable b******s. A little whiny voice in the back of his mind informed him that he was losing his mind.
  “I don’t give a s**t. As long as you go with it,” He muttered darkly. He stood and examined his surroundings.

© 2011 The Chocoholic


Author's Note

The Chocoholic
don't tell me I overdid the cursing--it's supposed to be that way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on March 16, 2011
Last Updated on March 16, 2011

Author

The Chocoholic
The Chocoholic

A planet my tribe of Algooks call Glutnukchoo. More commonly referred to as Berkeley. , CA



About
As a little preteen of little or no work getting read and critisized by the public, I simply like writing. And chocolate. And coffee frappacinos. more..

Writing