What Happened There

What Happened There

A Story by Nia Hope
"

Part 1 of the Shadows collection

"

What happened there in the Shadow you ask? It's a rather terrible thing that happened, but if you want I suppose I could revisit that dark, dark place.....

    Never has fear, nor pain been so real. Even more real was the feeling that neither existed when I was there. It was only the illusion They used to draw me in. I had gone on a journey to look for the most important part of me, me. I had stayed and I searched but I found nothing. Nothing except sorrow, pain and a lust to see my own blood drain from my body. They had lied to me telling me that I was safe there. I was in even more danger there than I had been anywhere else. They had prevented me from feeling happiness for months on end like a drought in a desert during the hot summers. All I had known for those few months were tears enough for an eternity. They had convinced me to almost shed my precious blood. I thought that maybe I could drain them out of me through my blood because they weren't expelled by my tears and I had come close to trying to get rid of them through rivers of red. So many tears and none of them satisfied the dark beings that held me captive in that evil place. They brought back pain from years ago that I had finally started to come to peace with. Pain that should have never existed in the first place that I still have horror filled flashbacks about. I swear on my life, every heartbeat, and every drop of blood my being possesses, that if I ever get the chance to destroy that place and those dark beings, I will go through anything just to see them deleted from this earth. If the shadows affect anyone I love, they will regret attacking my loved one. They will regret it more than any demon could ever regret an encounter with an angel they have ever wronged!....
    Well there you have it, the reason that I'd rather go through so many terrible things than be haunted again in that place. Sorrow no longer inhabits my heart, but anger and a vengeance seeking fire towards these evil creatures and an almost paralyzing fear. A kind of fear only they have succeeded in bringing me. Learn from my mistakes, when the shadows come to get you, run! Run from them as fast as you can. Don't let them get you and if they can reach you, fight as hard as you can until blood is pouring and dripping from everywhere. Whatever happens, do not ever let them overpower you period. I was very lucky to have escaped them, but you may not be so fortunate. Please, I beg you, don't let them capture you.

© 2013 Nia Hope


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was interesting, but you have written better.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nia Hope

10 Years Ago

Thanks for reading I'll be putting up better coming up soon hopefully :)
this was okay

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mark

10 Years Ago

It's written ... I am not sure if I can explain properly... written with out passion, without convic.. read more
Nia Hope

10 Years Ago

Okay thank you for the input :)
Nia Hope

10 Years Ago

What about this?
Well, okay then. This is totally awesome! A few grammatical mishaps, but other than that, pretty good.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nia Hope

10 Years Ago

Thanks what kind of mishaps?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2013
Last Updated on June 13, 2013

Author

Nia Hope
Nia Hope

NV



About
Writing is magic and I am a magician in training with some small tricks but many more to learn. more..

Writing
Wolf Cry Wolf Cry

A Poem by Nia Hope