What happens when your gone

What happens when your gone

A Poem by mrnicbar
"

So, im a little conflicted right now, it was one of those writing pieces you just right down as your thoughts flush out didn't really give it much thought!

"

What happens when your gone?

When your no longer having fun, when the rushing of your heart turns to quivers, when your creativity turn too clever deceitful way to get away.

 

Our love, much like a firework on the fourth of July, lighting up the sky and painting it with colors, although, as magical as seconds can be, seconds will go.

 

Fire burnt out and is taken by the wind as I'm left hear wishing I would have brought a jacket. Because the wind that blows from your heart is as icy as our first kiss.

 

What happens when you leave? Will you make him as happy as you made me? Will he smile when you laugh and cry when your sad?

 

What will happen once your far? Will my heart stop trying to beat as slow as yours? Will feet no longer be sore?  Because I walked so far just to be so near, only to watch you run away when I was close to you.

 

My heart was turned off once before but, you were a hustler, finding your way in with out my permission. You leave, you want a break, yet you smile even though you say it hurts, you flirt but don't try to hide it.

 

Your punching me with pillows, softly and quietly, yet the pain amounted from that will soon add up.

 

The biggest question I ask right now, is what will happen when your gone? Will life be grey? Will smiles be rare? Will my heart continue to ache? What will happen when your gone?  honestly, I just don't care.

© 2013 mrnicbar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on July 16, 2013
Last Updated on July 16, 2013
Tags: love, break-up, confused, conflicted, hurt, pain, jealous

Author

mrnicbar
mrnicbar

UT



About
lying to people on the internet, so I can feel better more..

Writing
I found out I found out

A Poem by mrnicbar





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5