Stolen Redemption

Stolen Redemption

A Story by nickysanthem
"

Another vampire romance book? Bore right? Sounds horrible since Twilight, I know. This is a sample of a vampire story I'm writing, its nowhere near finished and I'm still working very hard on it.

"

You're a monster.” I said too-him.

And you are a human.” He said, rolling his eyes.


I stared at him...the vampire. I shuttered at the thought.

He sat in the wooden chair besides my bed looking outside the window. I could see

it was rainy and dreary. Honestly,my favorite weather. He had one leg up and his head resting on his hand. He looked over at me giving me a bored look,but behind his eyes he looked like he was in deep thought...miles away.

Normally, people,well normal people would scream or try too run. I had fear in me,I couldn't move, I mean if I tried too move I'm sure he would be at my throat in a few seconds.

He was devilishly handsome, dressed in a black v-neck t-shirt,it was tight on him I could see beautifully sculpted muscles ,jeans and converse. If he stood up he would probably be about six feet. His hair was long and black, his face was gorgeous and perfect, it almost hurt too look at it. An then his eyes...they were hazel...but they were starving. The boy wore a long silver necklace with a odd shaped tooth at the end. I didn't want too take my eyes off him, he was perfection but only a vampire.

How can this be REAL? Most importantly where the HELL am I? How did I get here? All these questions are still unanswered.

He was looking down and then his eyes came too mine and caught me staring. I felt embarrassed because I couldn't take my eyes off him. His face was angelic for a second and then his eyebrows came together and his face hardened.

What are you thinking Astrid?”He asked. I took a second too hear what he said and then suddenly rage filled my body. I jumped out of bed and yelled and flew at him.

What the HELL am I thinking? Where the HELL am I? Who are YOU? You, just YOU cannot be real!”

I ran at him and stupidly tried to hit him. He stood up quickly and grabbed my hands.

His grasp was tight and it started too hurt. I let out a small cry and he released his grip just a little. I tried and tried too get out of his grasp,the books weren't kidding when they said vampires are strong. After a few moments I realized I wasn't going to get out of his grip so I got ahold of myself and stopped trying to get free and tried my best too calm down. I looked up at him and he still had the bored expression. He sighed and looked me straight in the eyes like he was looking into my soul,it was almost frightening.

Are you done yet,princess, because if you're not I have the right mind too throw you on that bed and rip your throat out so you can stop yelling.” He said seriously, and then got really close too my face.

And then,I will break your little soft delicate hands so you can stop attempting too hit me. Oh,and here's the best part princess, I will let Lillian come in and give her full permission too drain you of every ounce of blood flowing through your precious veins.”

I instantly stopped and looked back at him in fear. I looked deep into his soulless black eyes and shuttered.

He let go of me and walked to look out the window once again.

I thought that would get you too be quiet.” He said smirking. My mind was rushing will a million of thoughts but there was only one question I could think of too ask.

Why did you call me Astrid, that isn't my name.” I looked over at him and he looked back at me, “I know,Janie.” and left it at that.

For a moment I thought back too Lillian. I knew she was dark and seemed cruel.

I was sleeping, maybe it was a few hours ago-or days. She was in here,I heard voices in the room. It was the boy and her, I opened my eyes but kept still they were on the opposite side of me. They were talking about..dinner,feeding-vampire things as I figured out.

The girl who's name I know now is Lillian was about too walk out when she said,”She smells really divine,too bad we can't feed on her. Why can't I just take a small bite? Maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea..” She said trailing off walking over to me where I was laying,I felt her eyes on me.

I would drain her of her blood and then just rip her apart because I can.” It took me by such surprise that I fainted until I woke up again and saw him.

The very thought of it all made me faint, the ground was the last thing I saw.

I was dreaming, I was running too my mother. She had her arms behind her back and a smile on her face, I knew it was a dream because my mother never smiles. I ran too hug her and instantly I felt a knife in my back-utter betrayal. She held me as I slowly died in her arms,her face turned into who she is, a monster. A rotting,ugly human being. She slowly crumbled in-front of me and with that before she was done for she smiled a toothy smile. I screamed and screamed but it felt like no one could hear me. And then I woke up screaming, my hands were on my face and I felt warm tears rushing down. After a second or two I remembered where I was I stopped and looked over and he was still sitting there. I rolled my eyes and put my head in my hands.

You sure scream a lot Astrid.” He said, he really was there. I looked over at him and gave him a dirty look and sniffed. He didn't appear sympathetic he just sat there smirking and staring at me.

What do you want with me?!” I cried.

Why do you keep calling me Astrid? My name is Janie! Where are my parents? What is your name and who the hell are you?!”

His face hardened. “You ask too many questions, they will be answered in time. There is some clothes in the closet over there. Shower get dressed and I'll be back in an hour.” He said standing up and walking to the door. I sat and watched him leave so calmly. I guess since I didn't jump and do as he said it upset him. He turned around and I gasped in horror.

He had long pointy fangs bared at me, his eyes started too glow red and he snarled at me.

Get up now,do not just sit there like a helpless human being. I'm known rip out throats and kill,and I will make it painful.” And then his face went back to normal.

I leaped out of bed and ran across the room to the closet too get clothes, but I stopped and turned around. “Wait, I don't even know your name.” He looked over his shoulder questioningly. “Vial..my name is Vial.” He said and that was it.

© 2014 nickysanthem


Author's Note

nickysanthem
Ignore grammar problems, Feedback is always welcome. Nothing impolite pleased. That isnt the official name, i'm not sure what name to call it yet.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on January 2, 2014
Last Updated on January 2, 2014
Tags: vampires, human, horror, short story, fantsy

Author

nickysanthem
nickysanthem

jaipur, jaipur, India