Angels

Angels

A Poem by Wo1fsBane
"

Something I randomly rote for no reason at all. I wanted to add this to my book but couldn't fined a way to.

"

They say she was sent by the heavens. Some say that the angle lost her wings and never found her way home, instead she was trapped in the mortal world. Slowly she lost herself to the dark side never trying to escape from it because the only escape she would receive was from her tears drowning her. But truly her wings had been clipped from the burden she'd been carrying. The finale blow was done by the war. But she new the war was only against herself but she didn't known it would cost her her halo.

********


They say he was brought by hell. Kissed by the devil because of his gift. They blamed him for the angels death. They sought revenge and equaled the crime. His heart was stolen by a heart breaking thieve. Not only did she still his heart but his talent. Witch numbed his happiness. To equal the crime they clipped his wings but he bared the pain. He lost his horns by losing his head, and the people paraded around by the beheaded beast.


He was sent to the heaven to earn his innocence and prove the mortals that they didn't break his wings perhaps because after all what was falling apart was falling into place.

© 2016 Wo1fsBane


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for you're honesty!


Posted 7 Years Ago


Not the usual poetry set-up but I really liked/enjoyed it because it was different.
No complaints, really great stuff
Aphy!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Author

Wo1fsBane
Wo1fsBane

About
I personally like writing and reading. I like hearing of others different perspectives in books because it inspires me to keep writing my own. I'm really outgoing and like getting to know others. I do.. more..

Writing