High school of the Dead - FanFiction

High school of the Dead - FanFiction

A Story by Ammy Watson
"

Fan fiction short story for the popular anime Highschool of the Dead

"

“Ugh, would he stop looking at me already,” she exclaimed out loud. Normally she didn’t mind when guys oogled at her. It made her feel confident and attractive, after all it’s what made her popular in the first place. Lily could have sworn she’d been stalked more times than her entire semester schedule. But this was something she didn’t experience before, after all being the most popular girl in school, she should be more confident about this kind of stuff. She saw him again outside her school gates as Mr. Jennings had taken their class to the upper tier of the building. His dark, dirty hair stood out like streetlights at night. His backpack was on his back, but the way he was walking off made her feel like he was injured or something. Also, she could have sworn she saw a bit of blood on his shirt. Maybe Mr. Jennings lecture was more tiresome than she thought. She looked out at him, he was slowly approaching the school gates, but she let it slide figuring that like his usual, pathetic antics this was another excuse to get in school. She ignored it and went back to her friends who were all talking about how hot Tyler looked today. There was no arguing with them there, especially after their little history with one another.

Tyler, she definitely remembered him. That time at Jason’s party, his parents’ room. Those pleasurable moments of lust and love smashed together. How she dreamed of more moments like these with the hearthrob. Mystified in her fantasies, she began to hear commotion from outside the school gates. It was him again, but something was off… He was right outside of school, she could see him. Right outside, just… standing. Like an unmoving tree, not moving an inch, head down. Her interest peaked. She continued looking out the window ignoring calculus and geometrical shapes entirely. He was seriously creeping her out. The guards went to check up on the infamous stalker. Weirdly enough, he was carrying a stick along with him. Strange, she never witnessed the guards reacting this way before. It made her uneasy about the whole situation. Usually she couldn’t be arsed about any of this, but this was way outside the norm. She saw the guard approach him slowly… What Lily saw next would shock her to the very core and change her life, and the people around her, forever.

She shut her eyes as the man’s eternal scream reached her ears. She was in a state of shock, remorse and utter fear. Most probably, the entire school was watching the scene. She could her the screams of other girls in the room, the teachers, and even the boys were petrified, and rightly so. Connor Thompson , the high school football player, had just bitten a guard’s arm clear off. The audience was set off in a panic as he began devouring the unlucky victim. he was lying on his lifeless body, his terrible mouth munching away at the flesh of him who they all knew had faced the inevitable event of death.

Fear was spreading. She glanced over at Tyler who was surprisingly trying to calm things down. Tyler was her best friend, she had him by her side since they were little kids. They shared everything together, from romance to curiosity to laughter and randomness. Mostly the randomness. He was a complete goof, qualifying as a real idiot at some times. He was her idiot. No matter what he did she found a way to appreciate it. He was never the bad a** kind, but rather the gentle and caring kind who always rushes in, making a fool of himself. Her respect for him blossomed when one night she arrived at his hotel room, completely devoid of sense and filled with vodka. in her drunk phase she didn’t realize the events that transpired. They were wrapped in lust which had completely overtaken them until it almost went to the point of no return when Tyler himself stopped her, gave back her clothes, offered her some water and dropped her off at her apartment. All she could truly remember was his last words of the night, “I will never take advantage of you.” In present time, she smiled at him, but it quickly diminished as soon as it appeared.

The advancing Connor or whoever she thought ‘It” was, got up and tried to attack the remaining guards as well. They struck him down quickly enough, but no one was prepared for what was about to happen. Amongst the chaos, the lying body of guard number one, previously presumed dead, began to twitch. She could see it, it’s hands began to roam around on the ground and suddenly picked itself back up, staring at G-d knows what on the ground. He was Changed.

© 2014 Ammy Watson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on November 19, 2014
Last Updated on November 19, 2014
Tags: Anime, Fan Fiction, Highschool of the Dead

Author

Ammy Watson
Ammy Watson

Woodstream Blvd, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4L8C3, Toronto, Canada



About
I am Ammy Watson and am a highly educated girl. I live and work in Canada. I am a Technical Support Manager in a QuickBooks support company. Our main work is to fix all the technical problems related .. more..

Writing
Driftttt Driftttt

A Story by Ammy Watson