based on a true event, Enry

based on a true event, Enry

A Story by nighttimesnoozer
"

humanoid's that transform into familiar things we as children recognize,

"
i was a little kid, like about 8, like every other child i had an imaginary friend
he said his name was Enry, the first night i met Enery he was standing tall inside my room near the door, he had big shoes and a big red nose, with a pale face the blue fuzzy hair, and that white crown around his neck, and blue eye's, he was a clown alright. everyday he would come to visit, he said he'd be my friend. i accepted
Enry was a bit scary looking, but he told me i should be, he was nice, he told me to do alot of things, that i really didnt want to do, they got me in trouble most most of the time, one day my mom came in my room and asked me what i wanted, ?, what i didnt call your name i told her, puzzled she went back to her room, a couple of years later enry never returned, i dont know if its because i grew up or i really did imagine him, strange things began to happen in my house i thought it was just because the house was old or what?!
it was me and my sister were alone in the house, in the living room watching tv, re runs of an old show back from the 90's. my sister gasped and i turned to look at her, as if shed seen a murder happening, she told me nothing was wrong and i went back to the show. about 6 minutes later i heard something rather odd, i looked into the hall were my room was and i saw like a black figure enter my room, then my door slammed. we both scream and ran out the house, i was i was scared out of my mind, we waited until mom came home, we told her what happened and she took us serious. she believed us!

it was my 18th birthday, i just graduated, it was already 3:00 in the morning and the graduation party just ended, well for me and my friends at least, my buddy james was to intoxicated to drive so i said i would take him home and promised his car back in the morning, i was driving through a wooded area, (that road scared the hell out of me at night) we i had to take it to go into town. 20 minutes into it my drive i saw some one standing in the middle of the road, i saw long hair and a skirt, i figured it was one of the girls from the party, i couldnt just leave her here i thought id offer a ride home, she was probly drunk too, as i got closer to what i thought was a female, i stopped my car a few feet away from her and i rolled down the windows to say if she needed a lift, no response. . . i asked again, this time she looked at me... all of a sudden she arched her back and crunched down and stood up again, only she wasnt a lady anymore, she had the same nose and shoes and crown same white face like Enry did. . . walking towards the car  i sped away! it frightened me so damn much that i was actually afraid to go to my room, i slept in my sisters room that night, i havnt seen Enry in years and he appears out of nowhere in the middle of the road.


© 2010 nighttimesnoozer


Author's Note

nighttimesnoozer
this is a true event

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

weeee :D thanks everyone

Posted 13 Years Ago


One of the best true stories in the history of true stories. I loved it. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


REALLY?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amazing true story

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
4 Reviews
Added on October 8, 2010
Last Updated on October 8, 2010
Tags: true event

Author

nighttimesnoozer
nighttimesnoozer

mad house



About
well im a random wonder, i enjoy to make up nonsense that makes sense!! youll see what i mean! :D and most of the time i just think and not write stuff down ...this site can maybe help... more..

Writing