E.C.ROCKS///

E.C.ROCKS///

A Story by Nik_M
"

dedicated to Electronics&comm. engineer & engineering,

"
A father decides to get his only daughter married. However, as she is uneducated he asked her to find her own partner.

what qualities she would like in her future partner, she decided she would like an intelligent, funny and smart individual.

Therefore, she decided to start her search for a person whose occupation is of a Doctor or Engineer…..

On second thought, she thought, if she gets married to a doctor he won’t have time for her as he will be too busy with his patient’s and on call…

So she decide to search for a handsome engineer….

She put a condition for marriage, which was:
“Whoever proposes to her in the best & most creative way she will marry…”

From different engineering fields, many engineers tried.

First came an electrical engineer who purposed

“Life is like a transformer and you are the primary winding & I am the secondary winding. A mutual understanding is produced in a secondary winding by a primary winding, so will you be a my primary winding of a transformer(life)?”
so the girl asked him to give her some time to think then….



After that one, a computer engineer went to purpose to her… he told her


<include wife.h>
{ 
Life partner;

For(partner=today to partner<=life end)
{

If(your thoughts==my thoughts)
printf”life become easy & interesting to live”
}
Else 
{

Printf”we are not made for each other” 
}

Getyou();
}

After that the boy asked the girl about marriage, to which she replied “she needed some time to think” 

Finally an Electronics & communication engineer comes with a multimeter and tells her that "this is a multimeter in which there is a switch that checks the connectivity of two hearts, if your heart is connected with mine then the multimeter will beep just like a heartbeat”

The girl again replied, she will need some time to think.

Which boy was perfect for her?????????????? 

After all the boys were seen, the father of the girl asked her “did you find any interesting and creative boy?”

The girl replied “yes there were many, but the most interesting and creative boy I connected with was an E.C. Engineer”

The father asked “why is that then?”

The girl replied “although I am uneducated I still understood what the boy wanted to convey, his original and simple language connected with my heart. ”
The father of the girl was very happy and got the girl married to the E.C. Engineer boy.

© 2014 Nik_M


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on October 25, 2014
Last Updated on October 25, 2014

Author

Nik_M
Nik_M

Las Pinas, Manila, Philippines



About
Hi I'm Aly, I love reading, I play the piano and the guitar, Travelling is my thing, Taking pictures is my hobby, Drawing is my passion and I listen to punk music more..

Writing
Feelings... Feelings...

A Poem by Nik_M


I can't... I can't...

A Poem by Nik_M