this is why it rains

this is why it rains

A Poem by Shatteredheart

The clouds can only watch as the world goes round, wishing they could be a part of it instead of being a meer onlooker.
The clouds see all the wrong in the world, the murders and the suicides.
The clouds see the corruption of the world, the blood and gore of war.
The clouds see the sadness of mothers who have lost their child, and the child that has lost its family.
The clouds see how unapreciated the world is as people pollute it more and more every day.
The clouds see all that happends though not all of it bad.
The clouds see the joy of families gathering on holidays.
The clouds see the happiness on the faces of a new born's parents.
The clouds see the the silly play of kids on blacktop.
The clouds see the harmless mischief of bored teens.
The clouds see all these things happening on are small planet and is sad for all the horrors that take place, sad for not being able to experince all the wonders, and in this sadness the clouds can only cry.
This is why it rains.

© 2009 Shatteredheart


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a really really lovely piece. It was very heartfelt and beautiful. It really makes you think. The only thing i might suggest is that you repeat "the clouds" too much and it kinda takes away from the poem. If you took out some of "the clouds" you might speed up the momentum of your poem and make it flow better. Other then that it was a really lovely piece with great imagery. Wonderful job.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 5, 2009

Author

Shatteredheart
Shatteredheart

Barberton



About
im a small person{shorty} i have amasing curly hair it is soooo curly and i love it. i like writing about my life in a different view, this really my frist time i have tryed getting into writing and i.. more..

Writing