Hate...

Hate...

A Poem by N!LoC

Hate is such a strong word...

yet i could say things like “i hate you”

“f#ck” may sound even more absurd...

yet i still could curse and say “f#ck you”


the ignited fire burnt through my veins...

emotions ruptured in the heat of the moment...

the embers and ashes dispersed from the flames...

and the last thing on my mind was to feel any atonement...


YOU HURT ME IN WAYS & YOU DON’T EVEN REALIZE!!!

I TRY TO REASON BUT U JUST SAY THAT I CRITICIZE!!!

YOU CAUSE ME SUCH PAIN YET BLATANTLY APOLOGIZE!!!

I JUST WANT TO BE HEARD AND FOR YOU TO JUST RECOGNIZE...


how i truly care for you for reasons i can’t understand...

i fight out of passion because i believe i can get through...

but through all my drama please don’t ever misunderstand...


HATE = i want to Hold And Tenderly Embrace you...

© 2013 N!LoC


Author's Note

N!LoC
a lttle bit of epilogue and story, a little bit of rage and anger and a little bit of hope... but always with love

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my gosh...well this is probably my most favorite piece you've done. I really can't say anything other than WOW! this is brilliant


Posted 11 Years Ago


N!LoC

11 Years Ago

you know what ? it's actually one of my favorite pieces i've done too! although i cant be too bias w.. read more
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. Hate is a strong word because it is born of true passion. I like your acronym. And I like this piece. The shouting, followed by the softer tones of the last stanza really worked here for you. Great job, N. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Posted 11 Years Ago


N!LoC

11 Years Ago

oh yeah... love & hate goes hand in hand sometimes.. but "indifference" ? oh my... i'm staying away .. read more
I loved this poem when I first read it and I love even more now as I start to comprehend the side of then human psyche much of us fail to understand. This love battle that we engage in everyday with the ones we love. They are so meaningful to us, so perfect yet we want them to be better and when they don't it disappoints us. We then ask ourselves: Is this person really what I thought they were?

Love and hate are the most perplex and distorted emotions out there because they are so close that sometimes we can, not only shift between , but also not know the difference between both. Once again I am babbling but this poem really touched me and all these thought flooded my mind, so I just thought they should be shared. Once again I love your poem Mr. Niloc never have I seen someone express true feelings in such a artistic way...Keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


N!LoC

11 Years Ago

.....( u just made me a little teary eyed...)
GlacialStars

11 Years Ago

XD do not cry, smile instead
rather creative It brings the point that we say we hate someone but don't mean it when the problem really is that there are issues between thee two really creative writing you're awesome

Posted 11 Years Ago


N!LoC

11 Years Ago

yes thank you.. i must say that this piece is rather special because there was so many different fee.. read more
loved it :), especially the last 2 paras. we often say things that we dont mean - anger does that. often people say "i hate you" - but they dont mean it, its only a way to express their anger, their hurt and most often such deep hurt is often caused by the deep love you have for that person.the deeper you love someone , the more easier and deeper you get hurt by the things they do! and i loved the way in which you defined such a kind of HATE.

Posted 11 Years Ago


N!LoC

11 Years Ago

What u just said makes so much sense and its so meaningful ... Love and hurt goes hand in hand just .. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

632 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 6, 2013
Tags: gay, romance, anger, hurt, drama

Author

N!LoC
N!LoC

About
I am someone who can't help but daydream all day long... and I find most of my inspiration from mainly just being an eternal child and a hopeless romantic wondering about that crazy little thing call.. more..

Writing
I Am Me... I Am Me...

A Poem by N!LoC



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Cry... Cry...

A Poem by N!LoC


Another Try... Another Try...

A Poem by N!LoC