Falling Into Dreams

Falling Into Dreams

A Story by Sakib Rahman

Everything around me was collapsing, the buildings, the tress, the bridges but  I didn't find myself to be a part of it. Everything that was going around me seemed like an illusion & none of it touched me. In spite of everything I heard sounds calling my name, "Nirbak I'm here". I look around & saw You seeing me with emotions that revealed the language of bliss & suddenly the sky change it's colors from blue to rainbow, the trees changed their shape to birds flying in the sky. I was confused to see You as to me I know You are no longer alive & then You told me You were not, this is all a dream. To my conscience I knew it was true but to see Your image in front of me led me to forget everything that is real & just be with You for a while. You were beautiful as always & You still smile when I say lame jokes. I again felt in love to see You like in old days  & You said to me that You will come to my dream with different personalities every day when I dream as You still love me & your soul is not willing to leave the earth since your time has not come to unite with souls & this dream is the situation for us to communicate. Suddenly the color of the sky changes to black & white & You seemed lost & again I heard sounds & this time it was calling, "Nirbak wake up". 

 

I woke up & realize my reality that I'm still a student & late for my class as my mother was reminding me about it. I'm 20 years old & still in A'levels, I'm stuck in studies but I'm utilize my brain in psychology & writing as my desire is to be a film maker one day, but my interests are complex psychology & film making, as I use psychology to understand minds of my film making. I loved a girl when I was 18 in my O'level economics class two years back & her name was Wallah, she was an brilliant student & an amazing violinist. Her music led my heart to connect with her soul & my writing led her soul to connect wit mine.   

Days, months has passed & we became lovers but one day I heard that Wallah was no longer alive as she had an accident when crossing the road. I was broken into pieces cause I had gave her my 100%  Now I have to face reality & move for word but that one dream I've seen with Wallah is not letting me, as I still remember that dream & for the real character I will not forget it, so I started to find the meaning of dreams.

 

Before I try to find the meaning of my dream I've to first know what is our mind & here it goes. Our mind has two parts conscious & subconscious. Conscious use ethics & lets the information enter the brain willingly & subconscious accepts every information around as & we don't have control over them. Our dream is usually our subconscious mind which uses all the events, & information that happens in one's daily life & place it upside down in dream where everything clashes. To find the meaning, first we have to know the logic that even we are confused we will use logic & character to find the meaning. Dreams always be remembered when characters in the dreams are true or situations that really happened. Night has come & I've fallen into dream.

 

This time I was in an music studio & I saw Wallah playing with her violin, I remember this situation now as she use to play violin my subconscious mind kept a track of it & music studio was her desire as one time she told me about it. Wallah saw me & said to join her, I joined & I started to play. The dream was my situation  therefore I can act with anything I want as long as I feel it. Therefore I played the violin with her. Next dream was in an film studio where her character is a musician & plays the violin & I'm her director, next dream was in an art gallery where I was the painter & I draw Wallah carrying a violin. In my every sequence to my dream I saw the character of Wallah is changing but not the object & that is the violin. So I knew something was in Wallah's violin so I went to her house.

 

I found Wallah's violin & started to search & found an envelope. I started to read & found out that I was selected as a writer to write a new story of a film but to my memory I can not re call this envelope when I realized Wallah must have sent my stories to film festivals. Well Know I've found the meaning of my dream & it is a gift from wallah that I will never forget. Wallah make my dream come true & I love her for it.

 

 

Each dream got their own meaning therefore now I'm finding logic for  it. 

© 2012 Sakib Rahman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012

Author

Sakib Rahman
Sakib Rahman

Dhaka, Islam, Bangladesh



About
I'm pursuit to change things & evolve it in a way that everybody will be petrified & Nirbak to see it working! more..

Writing