Her Song

Her Song

A Story by Nolene Bedi
"

This is only the beginning. Visit my website for more: http://www.andshewriteson.com-a.googlepages.com/

"

To this day, I can still hear her.  Many years have passed, but the same haunting tune plays on in my mind.  I picture those long, ivory fingers on the piano keys, dancing out their eerie steps.  They say memory fades with time, but they're wrong.  How could I ever forget Edessa?  It all began when I was five years old...

© 2008 Nolene Bedi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i went and read some from your website...but it looks like its in its infant stage
i do not blame you (my "books" only have one chapter in my page)
but you intruge me with your words... please do tell me if you continue?

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
This is intrigueing... but you posted it here. I'll look for the rest of the story here also rather than skipping all over the internet for more...

Posted 16 Years Ago


Nice intro.
I really want to read what is going to happen next which is what ever good intro needs to be :D


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like your intro here. The description is very good that I can imagine the scene. This is something that I'd see at the back of a bestseller novel which I'd buy!

Thank you for your review by the way, much appreciated!I'm glad you liked my first entry.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is a great introduction to what seems to be a short story?

I particularly the first sentence. It is very engaging.

I went to your website and was able to listen to the "haunting tune" that you had in mind.

This already has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what comes next.

I hope to read more of "Her Song", it sound amazing.

thank you for sharing,

-alexius



Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2008

Author

Nolene Bedi
Nolene Bedi

About
http://www.andshewriteson.com-a.googlepages.com more..

Writing