Dear, Hoe. I Know. Disturbing As Can Be.

Dear, Hoe. I Know. Disturbing As Can Be.

A Poem by nonamesnois

Take Her: Dent me, cause you never have spent me. Diamond lips, diamond grip--how could I escape or say no to ths--the overtake--overtakers, best not be fakers--All you gotta do now is bake--n now try not to wake her--so you can take her down--give her a headdress--AND--of course make sure she says yes, yes, oh yes! Please!

Jiggle/Hollering Austrian Prostitute Makes Direct Advance Towards My "Father": Jiggle a ding-dong to her favorite song. Hi ho silver patterns to guide us all by the night sky. Whoa cool, we say. We're only here to play. Day flips night or night flips day. Whoa cool, bat-parrots, just want to eat the up. Spread those tender two as we get to "make f**k".

Waiting: Sit and wait, dance and wait, pee and wait, drank and wait, smoke and wait, tingle and wait, what and wait, wait and what. Smoothies, weed, and other necessities to please me or tease me. Am I really still breathing? Dance with a fro and a bro on some dro, like you already know.

Well: Well 1st, I'm gonna take these notes around your throat. Pirates under capricorn have grown to stalks of 5 feet high, slippers coming short. Deport drug unto me. Ugly players, I dare you to breeze me. Some black n blue s**t. Just to tease me! Just wait till I'm greasy!

Ugh, ugh, ugh: ugh ugh, ugh ugh, ugh break me, ugh ugh, ugh ugh, smoke daddies, crack it to me, ugh ugh, ugh ugh, "How bout some of that awesome head?", ugh ugh ugh, ugh ugh, ugh ugh, ugh trade my days to the cumerades, bone that and that, ugh ugh, knives sleet me n treat me nice, with finger in tow.

Today: I rode the train today to bounce my play. Today is your new day. Your Mamma's hips aren't no bigger than this. Your the infection of bullshit. She came up from behind. Watch out, brow crown. Long is found, it was when you were down--but making things come/cum up.

© 2010 nonamesnois


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on June 2, 2010
Last Updated on June 2, 2010

Author

nonamesnois
nonamesnois

Chicago, IL



About
no names, no "i"ssssssssssssNNNNNNNNpish, Nah more..

Writing