She had a boy friend...

She had a boy friend...

A Screenplay by noorulameen

I can remember the day I met you. You were everything I ever wanted, needed and dreamt about. You had the most beautiful smile and you were a caring person. Being with you felt so good, warm and comfortable. When we first met, you treated me like royalty. I remember the lovely text messages daily and the hours we spent on the phone laughing and whispering sweet nothings into each other’s attentive ears. Those were happy moments. You made me feel special, every time you said, I was the one and only and how I worried too much and how you loved me so much that you didn't want to lose me. I have never felt so good in my life. It was at this particular point in our relationship that I stopped living for me and started living for us. At first I used to feel that really great, sweet feeling but there was that small voice within that told me I was really a fool to fall in love. Despite that, I made you my everything, because I really did love you more than life itself.
As if I was dreaming, I got up one day only to realize that you didn't want me anymore and you had actually walked out on me because you were still in love with someone else. It was then the text messages and calls stopped. Everything I did or said annoyed you. You started to give me all kinds of excuses not to see me or spend time with me. What hurts the most is the fact you pretended that we were never together and I didn't mean anything to you. That was like ripping my heart out and leaving me to bleed to death. How could you have told me all those sweet words one day and the next day, hate me with so much disgust? Sometimes I look in the mirror and I begin to find all kinds of faults with myself because I just can't understand how someone as wonderful as I am could lose sight of me. If I could go back, mind you I wouldn't change a thing because really and truly I did love you and still do. I've never stopped caring for you. They say if you love someone and they want to go you should set them free, but setting you free is like letting go of the life inside of me.
I remember all the fond memories and the times we shared. I remember every day I would put those memories in a memory box and anytime I felt down, alone or depressed I would go to that box, pull out a memory and yes I would laugh my heart out.
So many questions pop through my head daily. What do I do now? How do I start living without you? How do I go about my daily routine when the memories and the thoughts of you take full control of my mind, body and soul?

© 2016 noorulameen


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow,i really didn't know ,that u r a gd writer,n i m loving it...

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Added on June 29, 2016
Last Updated on June 29, 2016

Author

noorulameen
noorulameen

Bhubaneswar , Muslim, India



About
Having positive aspect towards all and always try to be a good human being.. more..

Writing