Love? Ew.

Love? Ew.

A Story by Krissi

Why do I love you? Why? You are the biggest bad boy alive. And I am too good for you. I am the definition of a good girl. I go to church, do all my homework, never get in trouble. But you chose me over all the thirsty s***s that follow you around. I know you have some dark scary secrets. I do too. I really want to know you better. I want to know what has made you like this. I look into your deep blue eyes and I see pain and anguish. What happened to you? What? I just want to hold you close. To smell your deep sexy sent. Thats all I want right now. You are all I think about everyday. To be honest if I you asked me if I ever dream about you I would have to blush with embarrassment and say yes. I dont know what it is about you Voyles but you have made me this big mush puddle of feelings. The fact that I am writing about you is a surprise. Thank god you will never read this. I fear you would laugh with that beautiful smirk on your face. Why does the devil have to be a beautiful master piece? Why does the beast have to be the definition of perfect? If you ever did love me in the ways that I love you, would you hold me as close and tell me sweet nothings in my ear? Would you kiss me on the check and say how long you've been waiting for that moment? The bad boys have always held my heart. But you. You have my heart in a cage. You have stolen it. And your not letting anyone else have it. God do I love you. But I dont think you feel the same. I know. I can tell by the way you look at me and then look away quickly. How can you just ruin my day in a second? Then again you turn my day around in a split moment just by smiling. Am I the only one who feels insane? Bad boys will be the end of me.

© 2014 Krissi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on August 8, 2014
Last Updated on August 8, 2014
Tags: love, eww, no, teen problems

Author

Krissi
Krissi

IL



About
I have been writing short stories since I could hold a pencil right. I am 15, sophomore. Ight peace! more..

Writing
Events Events

A Story by Krissi


Dreams Dreams

A Story by Krissi