Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Dear Berthe

Dear Berthe

A Story by Jess
"

Sometimes we do have to do something and I hope you understand.

"
Dear Berthe,

Did you have a good trip? Tonight I've been setting things in order and thinking about you. While I am packing my things I am staring at the moon and, oh, the moon is beautiful! Quite like that night we met: there were no clouds, just stars �" they, sparkling, insolent. How do they dare? Like they were finding out our destinies… You know, sometimes we have to do something in this life. That night I did. It was a little bit tough but it seemed right. And it was. You were selling flowers by the shore and I was not confident at all about drawing near. But I did. Have I ever told you how much I love your smile? I bought a rose and you smiled at me. You said "hey, thanks" and I smiled too. And I was not brave enough to ask your name but it doesn't really matter, I already know your name. I've known you for two years or more, maybe. You have never noticed me, have you? I don't blame you, I'm glad this rose is the memory of our first contact.  By the way, I'm holding your rose now. It's drying and it's not as colorful like before (I guess it has been missing you) but I'm going to deliver it back to you when we meet. By now, the package is almost done and… Oh, I'm sorry, I couldn't make a decent introduction of myself! I'm Antonin. I would appreciate if I had known you a little better, but hey, we're still on time. And when this time comes, then I will know for whom you tears fall from your eyes and I will protect you against all the pain. You won't be scared anymore. I don't like to see the fear in your face.  Sometimes we do have to do something and I hope you understand. Yesterday you seemed scared. Did you fear something? I missed your smile. You were not smiling when I shot you. Don't worry, Berthe, I'm coming after you.

Love,
Antonin

© 2011 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it. I got about halfway down before i suspected stalker. The shooting i didn't expect i mostly expected it to be the start of somone stalking. I like the idea of using a letter to get in the mind of the guy. Interesting I hope you expand on it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 12, 2011
Last Updated on May 12, 2011

Author

Jess
Jess

Porto Alegre, Brazil



About
you fucked with the wrong jess more..