life

life

A Poem by lovinglife
"

knowing what has passed in your life

"
In love there was you in my  life.In my heart you always belonged and in my soul you were apart of me and never thought you were to ever go away like a wind storm to blow in my life and then to go out as fast as you came in.I never thought you were going to hurt me and even when you did you hurt more when you came in.My eye's closed when you shut them and closed my door. I never saw your back and never thought you were going to come back in my life. Then you threw your hell storm wind in my life and made it a mess and then brought calm in it at the end. I thank you for your heart for being so pure and loving and caring and like mother earth because you took care of me i will take care of you and never disappoint you as you never did me. People go to the pope to pray and some say going to god is better and while i believe god will always be better and because of that i am ok with you going now.I will leave your heart in my hands to beat another day to make sure it is safe and loved.Your spirit shall sore and fly as though it has never before.I thank god now for all what we have in my life for you and the love you have given me.So here my love is a note of a little love and care and for when god says you will always be safe in heaven because the world that man has created is not always safe when you come here you will know nothing but love and care and to live a know those you lost at one time.So for now my child who still lives don't forget me and love those around you for it will last a life time of the love you can give them and the love they can give you.Be happy now and all of here will see you when it is time.


Randy M Adams

© 2011 lovinglife


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

raw emotion is always a big fan of readers, and I liked this. However,a block paragraph is not. People will over-look a great piece of work if it looks like one large breath. Make I thank you, and then I thank God a new paragraph.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Amy
The style kind of threw me off, but the real emotions you put into your writing make it worth while. Nice work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like it!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh this was exceptional.. The feelings that came from this made me simply cry..

Mags xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


The poem is beautiful and the emotions are real!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2011
Last Updated on January 15, 2011

Author

lovinglife
lovinglife

the dalles , OR



About
loving to write something from the heart. the soul can be free and not contaminated.i love my wife and 3 dogs which i consider my children.you should hold a little hate because it keeps you normal.bu.. more..

Writing
life life

A Poem by lovinglife


wisdom wisdom

A Poem by lovinglife



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


NAFTA NAFTA

A Poem by Tate Morgan