Encouragement

Encouragement

A Poem by Harmony
"

attempting to influence positivity for change in people for an uplifting day.

"
We can encourage the Changes around us by being positive to others near or even far away. How you ask? it's simple by each day giving yourself the simplest of tasks show your caring side. could be about your own family, yourself, a friend even the littlest of successes could bring a person much more joy and happiness that they might even need or could potentially make them feel happier when they hear a simple phone call or maybe even a visit to let the person know you truly care even just a card/note sent to their address to show you are thinking of the person. These days people are way too busy trying to get around to work and school, that we really don't take time to even stop and think about our lives. how many of you right now could say your day is equally planned out? 
I suppose not many of us can do so that's why when you can take time realize that. you all can be a encouraging person to help others succeed in life or whatever is coming your way. simply by taking five minutes outta your day to recognize or help or even encourage someone to be just them or what you feel fits the certain situation. could be a family member , a friend, loved one, teacher, co-worker whomever it is. Remember someone could really use the pick up or as i say "boost" in their day.
hope this sparked something in your minds eye to think about and maybe Challenge yourself to this at least everyday.

© 2019 Harmony


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on March 26, 2019
Last Updated on April 1, 2019
Tags: encouragement

Author

Harmony
Harmony

Owatonna, MN



About
I'm a freelance hobby writer I enjoy poem writings and creative stories i love being with my family and friends i find inspiration from ideas that spark my interest. more..

Writing
The beginning The beginning

A Story by Harmony


My thanks My thanks

A Poem by Harmony