Passionately Pink...

Passionately Pink...

A Story by Nicole (Carpe Diem)

During the month of October I will be going Passionately Pink for the Cure® to raise funds for the fight against breast cancer.

It's passionate, because the need to end breast cancer is so urgent. It's pink, because that's the color we'll wear to accomplish our goal.

Participating is simple. Just wear pink (any item of clothing will do) on 10/27/08 and make a donation of $5 or more to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the leader of the global breast cancer movement. If you'd like to contribute online, please use the link below. In return for your contribution, you'll get a pink ribbon pin and the satisfaction of helping to move us closer to a world free of breast cancer.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to be involved in planning our event. Thanks in advance for your help and for showing your true colors by going Passionately Pink for the Cure on 10/27/08.

The Donation Site

Thank you

© 2008 Nicole (Carpe Diem)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
ok.
Jan/uisiom

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good for you, Nicole. This is a great cause.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 3, 2008

Author

Nicole (Carpe Diem)
Nicole (Carpe Diem)

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Updated 08/03/16 I have created our own online magazine. It is called the Holiday Café (http://theholidaycafeblog.blogspot.com/ and we are always looking for good writing... check us out (a.. more..

Writing