The day when light means more than darkness!

The day when light means more than darkness!

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Atheana Dukuro, Koda Yamakura, Kodotai Yamakura, Ryou Henychi, and Megumi Dukuro.

"

 

          Everyone tells you what to do but, you Kodotai Yamakura are a star wizard, and doesn't care about anything but, you and you sister. That is until today... "I'm going to go the lake Koda! I'll be back before dark." "Fine but, remember your dinner will get cold! Hurry soon!" He left to the lake but, saw a bright light going towards him. Then right before it hit him it soared into the sky and split in two and went in sperate ways. "Should I check it out?" He slowly walked towards it. The strange light was glowing brighter the more he went near it. Then a girl came out of the light naked "W-W-Who a-are y-you m-mister?" "I'm Kodotai, Yamakura. Who are you?" Who is this girl? She's real pretty and not flatt chested! A red haired girl with blue eyes... Is she an alien!? "I don't k-know w-w-who I am. Could you tell me who I am.?" She's so clueless of who she is and she looks human to me... I guess like her a little. "I can call you Atheana." "Atheana. I am Atheana." "Kodo where have you been dinner is getting cold! Huh? Who's your little friend... and why is she naked!!!!" "This is Atheana.. she needs a place to stay." "Fine but, she needs some clothes!!!" "She can borrow some of yours." "NO!! They wont even fit her!" "Then why are you flatt chested! I mean you can measure her and fix up some clothes for her." He took of his jacket and put it  over Atheana. "Here you could wear this." Then he picked her up and piggy backed her to his home. *Ring* The phone is ringing I hope it's  Ryou. "Hello Ryou... yea I can talk..." I think Ryou is Mr. Kodo-t-tai's friend. I honestly like Kodotai because he talked to me kindly. "Ryou I found this cute girl and she is nice gentle and delicate. I honestly like her a little." "Okay then I want to see how cute she really is! Bye.." "Koda when is Kodo gonna sleep with me?" "First let's get some ground rules done! You can not sleep with MY brother! Because you're not related to him and don't you know that a boy and gril can't sleep together if they aren't family! Another thing... you are too quiet how I am gonna hear you if you talk soo low!?" "I don't understand why but, okay I'll sleep with you instead." "Okay wait... WHAT!!! NO!! You're not my sister no way no how!!!!" "AHHH!! SHE"S HOPELESS!!" "What are you complaing about now. I'll just sleep with her Koda don't be such a burden. Don't worry no matter what I'll protect you. Okay Atheana." "Oh thankyou so much. I l-love you Kodotai! I don't want to lose you! I love you and I like being here with you.." The next day was when Kodotai woke up with Atheana on top of him, "Uh, Atheana a lady named Megumi said that you're allowed to stay with her until I buy a house for just you and me." "You promise you'll always try to protect me." "Yes I promise." "Oh hi, you must Atheana! I am Koda's step mom and also Kodotai's godmother! You are a cute girl, Kini how old is she... 14, 15, 16!?" "We doesn't know, how old she is.. Megumi." "But how are you going to live with her if SHE might be YOUNGER!" Then Ryou came "She isn't cute... she's HOT!!!" "You must be mister Ryou.. nice to meet you. I'm Atheana." "Correction you're Atheana Dukuro.. and once you are with Kodotai you'll be Mrs. Yamakura." "Uh, you're being annoying again Megumi." And to think her name meant 'kind blessing'. 4weeks passed and I have earned the money I need by stealing from Koda every week and plus my 5jobs. "Where's my $100,000!! Kodotai you are dead meat!" "Ready to move in with Kodo Atheana?" "But if you get lonely there's always me.. and my friend Tsunatiyii. I like you but, since you belong to Kodo now I guess I have no choice but, to give up." "Thankyou Ryou you've never spoken to me much but... thanks..." "Do you really have to move to America, brother... I'll miss you!" "Remember you'll always be welcome here you two... see yah Kodo." "Bye everyone I'll miss you all..." That's the day he left, for now...              

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
I think that I could use more characters.. Atheana speaks when the writing is puple, Koda's is blue, Ryou's is orange, Megumi's is dark red, and Kodotai's is red. Ignore grammar problems, thanks for reading; The day when darkness is more than light!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on August 28, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing