When does screaming turn to fear!

When does screaming turn to fear!

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Atheana Dukuro, Shelby Nani and Sasuke Uchiha.

"

I'm running and I don't know where to go. I felt something sharp and pointy grab my feet and drag me across into... the shadows! Suddenly I heard a girl's scream... it was Shelby screaming for help! Doomed and hopeless, Shelby and I try to reach for our pockets... I find a nail file. We start to saw off the sharp object off our feet. Another dark figure started to creep from the darkness and into the light. Yes... Sasuke came to save us! Shelby suddenly said "Yay, we're saved! Atheana your boyfriend came to help us! Yea!" I just gave her a dirty look and then the dark figure gripped on to Sasuke and whispered in a scary voice "If you want to save your girl... you must kill yourself!" I then yelled out "Noo!!! Please think about how many people will miss you..." then I said in a low voice "...even I'll miss you." The dark figure grabbed me by the neck and held me harder... and harder by the neck and just as I was gonna lose my last breathe... Sasuke used chidori and cut it off my neck! He then picked me up and ran to the city of Tokyo, Japan. He put me down on a high building and camly said "You're safe now. I would never kill myself knowing that you'll miss me. The only one who matters the most to me is you. Don't you forget that... ever." then he ran back to save Shelby. He saved Shebly but... did he know that I was going to expect a girl? Let me explain this happened about a month or two ago. Sasuke was trying to cheer me up when he wanted to do it. So we did it, and I didn't tell him anything about me expecting... that is he might already know... or not. Okay so you know now good. The next morning I told Sasuke and... he didn't take it so well... "Say what? You're not joking, oh god me... being a father no way no how. I will not be a father until I'm at least married! Uh, right gotta go bye bye!" He never came home since then  and I asked Shelby of what she thinks I should do, "Athy... you just gotta chill. I'm sure he'll be back. Soon enough I think, I mean you're cute and funny... and smart. Who doesn't want cute and smart!" I left her house and I found my older brother Utae (o-ta-ahh), talking to Sasuke. I snuck up behind a tree listening to them talk and heard Sasuke tell Utae "What do I do... kill her? I love her but, she is real weird and..." Utae said "What's wrong can't deal with her any more? I thought this would happen so just kill her now... before you lose your chance." Then htey left and went to different places. Sasuke wants to kill me? I thought we had something... those words he said 'The  one who matters the most to me is you.' I must go to Saarkia and kill myself there. that way it wont hurt as much... to know that my lover didn't kill me. I left and went into a never ending path of darkness.          

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
Ignore grammar or spelling problems, and when words are in italics Sasuke is thinking to himself and also atheana can read minds.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on September 26, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing