Duki, I love you from Luvi.

Duki, I love you from Luvi.

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Duki Yuyoyupe, Luvi Imokura, Karin Beti, Kaiti Danikiyii, and King Saiain Yuyoyupe.

"

 

Long ago... in a wilthy kingdom... lived a king. He was lonely... he wanted chidren. Sadly he  couldn't have kidsbecause, his wife died years ago. He also didn't want to betray his beloved Melody, by remarrying. He is king Yuyoyupe. "I want a daughter... with sparlky hair, a face so gentle, a voice so innoccent... and her personality to be kind. But without a wife how will I have a child?" Suddenly a glowing shadow of his wife Melody came out. "Why Saiain... why do you cry all day? There are many pretty women your age here." He then answered "Yes, but not any of them are as pretty as you."  She gave him a map that lead to the hidden grave yard. He walked there with his body gaurds, and saw the fountain of eternity. He read the instructions on the back of the map, and dropped two pieces of pink magic, an ounce of blue eternal light magic, a drop of pure life, and the soul of the purest being. The fountain started glowing and then, it spit out a basket. The king looked in it, and found a beautiful baby girl with sparkly pink hair, a face so gentle, a voice so innoccent, and she seemed to have a kind personality. He held her and softly said "I'll name you Duki... (duuu-kie). You are the new princess of Yuyoyupe castle. I shall protect you with my life." Years pasted and the up coming fair of marrige was to begin. Duki's trying to tell her father that she wants to marry Karin Beti, a royal (male) wizard. "Daddy! I have to marry Karin! We love each other deeply... he just needs to get to know me better." Karin came walking past her and said to  king Saiain, "Do you know any royal girl, who likes me? You know me, I like a girl with at least a B- cup." Karin then said "I'm going to Kengiti High School for Royalty, this year. When can I meet your daughter?" king Saiain said, "This is my beautiful daughter. Duki Yuyoyupe." He pointed at me. I said softly  "Hello, I am pleased to meet you." While I said that Karin looked at me slowly from feet to top, when he noticed my breasts. He said "Wow, you must a least a D-cup. I'm Karin Beti. Either pronnounce my name Caren, or Ka-rin." I answered back "I prefer calling you Karin. I was wondering if you, wanted to go to the ball dance with me. It's fine if you don't because, Luvi Imokura already asked so..." Karin blushed and said "I'd love to go with you. Besides if my cousin Luvi thinks he's cool enough to ask a beautiful girl like you out he's wrong." At the ball we danced and danced until  dawn. On my way walking back to the palace I saw this poor girl working her but off. The girl was cleaning the dirty filth off the pig's pin. I said to her "Can I help you with that? I guess I'm too kind to leave you working so hard by yourself." The girl looked up and smiled "Y-y-your princess Duki Yuyoyupe. No don't waste time helping me... rich people like yourself don't talk to the poor." I started helping her clean up, and said "Don't worry. It's just you and me here. Not a soul will know. Please take this as a token of my friendship  to you... because I don't have a truefriend. You seem truly full of respect." I handed her a large bag of rice, ramen, and 12,000,890 gold coins. She smiled and together we finished cleaning the pig's pin. The next day Luvi came running to talk to me... "Oh.. Duki! Please go out with me just once! I wont be an idiot anymore! I SWEAR! " Ugh, what is he thinking I am going to marry Karin at the fair of marrige next year for sure! I mean I am 15yrs old, and Karin is 17... next year I'll be old enough to marry him. That is unless he marries someone else, then I'm doomed! I do remember Karin married Esebella last year but, she killed herself. Not to mention she was lesbian. "Uh, well no thankyou Luvi. Sorry but, my goal is to marry Karin at the fair of marrige next year. Tell Mrs. Ubauai, that I loved the good meal she cooked." Then he ran away because, he left a note for me. It said "Dear Duki,  I love the way you smile, the way you always make the worse of things seem not so bad to cheer us all up, I love your sparkly pink hair, and if only you knew. If only you knew why I truly love you. I've known you since birth, and we have been friends since forever, but, I love you more than I love my own life.   Duki, I love you from, Luvi." What is this feeling... I feel guilty. Why did he have to love me? I know everyone loves me but, no one... no one... has ever written me a such a beautiful love letter before. Oh, what have I said to be so harsh? Am I falling for Luvi now?                         THE END?      

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
I wrote this because, I love the thought of love stories. The next story I write will continue on from this story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

864 Views
Added on October 11, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing