I have fallen...

I have fallen...

A Poem by Rainbow Skank
"

Atheana Dokuro.

"

I have fallen into darkness. Not knowing what I can do to stop me from dieing. No one likes me now. What did I do wrong? I meant alot to this world when I came here, now I am just broken pieces of glass. Why can't I see the truth through the eyes of the angel? Why have I fallen into darkness? Everyone used to be my friend and now i have nothing left to do... but, cry in the shadows. Crying in the shadows is what I'll be doing all of my life... then I'll finally die. Waiting in the mirrors of the blades of truth, I'll be here waiting for you... to be here won't you be here with me? Instead of you killing what I have left you saved from dieing of fright and nightmares. Crying in the shadows of the scattered pieces of the mirrors is what I will do when my love comes. Crying in the maze of forgiveness, will make me a better person, but, will I die? Laying on the chest of my love Sasuke crying the day away. Lieing to my friends just to keep a secret, is what I'm best at. Keeping the love hidden between me and my love. Can you hear me crying at the darkest corner, can you feel me dieing away? 

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
if you know cheyninja11 or koda yamakura tell them that this is what i feel right now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on October 11, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing