Reaper of Love vs. Reaper of Death!

Reaper of Love vs. Reaper of Death!

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Yue Min, Dio Chan, Lun Xan, Lie Bei, Liu Bei, Kodi Xan Mina, and Reaper of the Wear-wolves.

"

 

When the blood came pouring down his face I, Yue Min, knew that my love Liu Bei was going  to die. The tiny drop of blood then turned into a flood of blood drowning his face. I still don't understand this but, I knew that this must be a vision of what will happen to Liu. "Yue-dono. Wake up it's six in the after noon! Ugh, I hate baby siting you little brats! You may be hot but, really I've been trying to wake you up since 9 in the morning!" yelled Kodi Xan Mina... he is my royal servant who gaurds me when my parents aren't home. "Sorry Kodi but, Dio Chan and I just have plans so gotta go! Don't tell my dad! " I ran as far as i could go before Kodi caught me. "Don't you dare touch me! I forbid you, to hold my hand let go of me! Now Kodi! Don't grab me like that! No wonder you don't get paid much perv." then he picked me up and he held like I was a bride! then he said "The only reason I don't get paid much is because  you complain about me to your parents!"   To Be Continued?

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on October 23, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing