3 vampires and a Death Rose!!!!! Kyo Takemoto!

3 vampires and a Death Rose!!!!! Kyo Takemoto!

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Kyo Takemoto, Rubi Kaji, Itachi Kaji, Romenii Kajinae, Karin Monjii, and Takeru Takemoto.

"

"Hey get up it's me Rubi! Hello it's the middle of the night stupid! You're a vampire now so you can only sleep during the day and be wide awake in the night! Get up Kyo!" I pushed him right off the coffin. he still needs to adjust to this new life. Ugh, geez...if I knew my boyfriend would be sooo lazy... I would have never turned him into a vampire. My name is Rubi Kaji and I am a royal vampire. I'm 16yrs old. Kyo is 18yrs old. He asked me out when I was 8yrs old and we still go out now. He asked me to marry him a few days ago. I still didn't answer him though. "Get up Kyo! Now! Lazy old bum! It's midnight already my family needs to speak with you privately." Then he got up and said "I was nearly dreaming an AWESOME dream about YOU! Damn it! Do I Have to be a vampire in order for me to marry you!?" I answered back "Please just try to please my family they haven't spoken to you in a while and... don't mess this up for us. I mean you've changed ALOT since they last spoke to you. You're way more of a flirt now... and you have a bad temper. Your brother Takeru wants to talk to you too." After a looong pause Kyo said "That little... after he had sex with you I'll never forgive him! Damn him!" I left the room and it was silent for the next few hours until Itachi my little sister showed up. "Hi! guess what I got a boyfriend his name is Takeru! He's a Takemoto just like your boyfriend! If I get married first then you can't get married and will die alone just like mom!" in the vampire world only one child... to each family can marry. So if my little sis marries Takeru before I marry Kyo... I can never marry, see, date, or talk about him ever again. My sis is the Death Rose because, she has a power called "Sasuke." Since Sasuke means demon my sis has the soul of a demon. "Kyo guess what YOUR brother is my new boyfriend!" yelled Itachi.  There's 3 vampires that I wanna kill: myself, Romenii Kajinae- an evil vampire who killed my grand father-, and my mother- Karin Monjii.                                 The End?...

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very creative although not very well explained

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very creative story. Like the background of the story. Although you could seperate the dialogue from the descrition it would help redaer follow along better. Keep up the good work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thanks for reviewing my story I hope the next one will please u all. XD! See ya!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I am puzzled... but interesting new genre! Maybe you could split it into paragraphs so it is easier to see.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Interesting... I can't wait to read more of this. Please let there be more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.



Interesting and very well written, but the structure needs a bit of work. I do hope there is gonna be more though cause I want to read some more of this tale.

-Richard.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 10, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing