Seasons come and go...

Seasons come and go...

A Poem by Rainbow Skank
"

Atheana Dokuro... Shelby Nani.....

"

                           What can I say I like remembering every laugh...we shared. The seasons pass  and I still feel alone. Walking along the paths feeling sorry for everything I did wrong. Trying to see the truth somehow Icannot escape the feeling of guilt... feeling the dreams, but yet they're so far away. I hide form each tear and see the past lay beofre my eyes. I can see you calling my name. Waiting for me to come with you. The memories we shared seem now... soo far away. I cry and see the truth behind your tears then I hear your crys even when you are far away. WHY can't I hide from the darkness anymore? I feel so alone without our friendship being alive. I wouldcry every sinlge day if you died you knowthat but, I want to hide from the pain.. that i have when i think about the past. I lived a life with only darkness... Seasons pass and I still cry here when I hear you cry. I want to hide from the sadness but, the darkness holds me back. Light always will be important... but, without some darkness I'd be blinded by everything. The pages turn and I still see your face why I can't crying here i don't know anyore... why do i chose to live (because people will miss me alot). The light shows my true feelings from the cherryblossomed light. maybe i should stop and and forget the past. The seasons pass and I hear you calling me once again. I'm not emo or happy just feeling less and less alive. I have fallen and can't get up. From the light I can see you smiling with his hand holding your hand. Seasons pass and I see my destiny to live for a while then die when i want to. Please forgive for all the things i've done wrong. I don't desirve you as much as she does. Seasons pass and i see that i will grow up too. As seasons come and go I feel alone again even though you're right with me standing here. I will grow up and find my own reason for being alive. Will I still see the past laughs and happiness? I'll miss you and you'd miss me too. I can see you standing there waiting for me. I feel happy when i see you or when i think of you. 

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
I always feel this way but, by telling people I am happy (when I'm not) they leave me be and i like it that way...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on November 15, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing