The Golden Heart

The Golden Heart

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Nabila, Holy, Preston, Vanika, and Choji!

"

          Nabila was the most sullen girl anyone ever met. She never talks at all unless she asks a question or the teacher asks her something. Her best friend Holy is sooo vicious; she hurts and beats up anyone who questions Nabila. When Nabila started to argue with her boy friend Holy just butted in and she made their relationship disrupt. Nabila almost never spoke again because; she broke up with the one she loved the most in the world.                       The next day the while the teacher was talking Preston (Nabila’s ex. Boyfriend), came in the room 2 hours late for class. “Just in time Preston… we are learning about… why you are two hours late aren’t you? Go to the office and get a pass. Already got one then sit down find a seat ok.” said our teacher. No one wanted to sit with him… except there was a seat adjacent to Nabila. “You can sit with me Preston. This is one foretaste if you don’t be nice to me… I will tell Holy about this.” said Nabila.                                       Nabila’s family came from a dynasty that used to belong to the Queen of London. Nabila’s mother gave her a Golden Locket right before she died (when she was just a baby), of a trickle of a river. Ever since she knew her mother was dead Nabila, was a quiet person. That was the day that she realized that death would soon come at her, she germinated. Her father renovated the house to make it seem easier for Nabila to get used to having no one to cradle her, and talk to her about boys.                                        “…This ancient scripture is telling us that the Japanese had a truce with the Chinese. Some people were barren like folk. Now that I am done with my resume of their truce, I will alight from standing on this chair so you don’t get excited now and sleep in your other classes…” our biology teacher said. People call Nabila a humdrum kind of person. The locket Nabila had on that her mother gave her was glowing at lunch time. She didn’t understand why though.                       Nabila always thought that the locket was interminable because, she wore it since birth and it still is in perfect shape. Suddenly the golden locket started to glow again… this time it made strange things happen. When Nabila wished for something BAD to happen; the next day it would happen. One day she wished that Holy was never born because Holy had been hurtling in a mood lately. So for recompense she wished that Holy’s mother never met her father. Nabila never saw or heard from Holy because, now she no longer exists in our world. The golden locket only brought Holy to hell where all the kids who never wanted to born or people didn’t want them alive belonged. The golden locket used to be called the Golden Heart; no one knows why it was called that. It’s like the locket just suddenly came to be, and people still try to figure out why. Nabila still insinuates the true power of the Golden Heart, and she still thinks that the locket is a trivial item. Her father just interrogated the locket when his saw it.                                   A new girl came the school the next day.She had pure white hair (tied in two long pony tailsthat reeched her toes) was wearing a white coloured dress that went all the down to her nees. Her face was white as snow, her cheeks would blush in front of lots of people, and she would sit alone a often.Preston went up to her one day and said "Hi my name is Kyen Ichigo. Most girls call me Preston because I'm the school hottie. What's your name princess?" then the girl's face blushed and she said shly "My name is Vanika. Vanika Ryu Toharu but, just call me Nika. Wouldn't your girlfriend Nabila be upset if she knew you were flirting?" Prestons's face got red and he said to her "No she's not my girl. That's what everyone used to say. At least she was... but, I like someone else now." when he said that last part he looked at Vanika.                        Nabila heard them talking and she looked at her locket and was said "I wish.. that Vanika was..." she was interrupted by Vanika(she came right behind Nabila in a quick flash) whoes eyes were the color red with a line at the middle like a cat's. "I'm sorry did you want something from me? Never use that locket again or your worst night mares will come to be. I'll give you to the stroke of midnight to give up the locket. I will kill you if you dare try to make me vanish again. When my mother gave that locket to me she told me '"Each time you wish on that locket you lose a memorie that is precious to you. Once you wished on something you never remember what happened on the day your memorie was on. If I die please tell father that the child will enjoy it so he can give it to her. For now it is yours to keep... Vanika your sister will love the gift. When your sister is born tell her to love it forever. And tell her exactly everything I told this day."' don't ask how I know this. I am your sister Nabila can't you see that I was 5 when mother passed away also it was the day of your birth. It's your fault mother died! If you weren't born that locket wouldn't even exsist... it wouldn't cause terror to those who were forgotten. Just like Holy and Preston- I know you will get rid of him someday when he admitts he never liked you at all!"                               Preston came along when Vanika started to cry and he said "What's wrong Nika? Nabila how could you upset a my princess! Shame on you Nabila! And you know what; I never liked you!" everyone started feeling sorry for Vanika and growling at Nabila. It's just like she said Preston never liked Nabila. Nabila said aloud to herself when she got home "I wish... that I could meet my mother a few minutes before I was born. You better give me my wish I have rights. You are my  locket so your powers are mine and I gave a command to you."   To Be Continued...           

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 22, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing