Sayonara Momo...don't come back.

Sayonara Momo...don't come back.

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Momo Sayonara, Rengi Rennigan, Teto Ittaki, Romeo Jule, Juliet Jule, and Takeru Ittaki.

"

                 It is the day that Sayonara Momo, is born. She has blonde hair, purple eyes, the voice of an angel, a pure white dress that goes to her nees, dancer shoes, and the perfect smile. Momo is not human... nor creature. She is power... a great power called "Tenshi-power". Which means angelic power... in other words she came from above. She is here in the human world only for one purpose... to bring happiness to those who lost others. Since her powers are special God, has sent two guardian angels Teto Ittaki, and Takeru Ittaki to watch over her closely. "Good morning Takeru-kun. Can I get some breakfeast for you? How about Teto is she doing fine? I'm sorry that God wants you to protect me. I'm sure you and Teto are busy enough... so forgive me Takeru-kun. Do you like... ramen?" said Momo. Then Takeru answered back "Yes I like ramen. Don't call me 'Takeru-kun', it sounds like you like me or something. I know that we're in Japan now, but you want to fit in with modern day life not ancient Japan." then Momo said "Um.. well don't take it the wrong way because I don't like... I mean never mind.  I guess I like you Takeru." Since they were alone Takeru said "Well no one else is around. Come here Momo, Teto wont know so she wont kill us is we do."                 Takeru leaned towards Momo-her face got so red it was like a tomatoe- and he closed his eyes and... "Takeru! How dare you try to kiss a 15 year old! You know that you are 20 and if you make out with a 15yr old you could go to jail! You don't belong in heaven. God should punish you for what you have done. You Takeru Ittaki have sinned." said Teto. God's hands came out and swiped Takeru and took his powers and made him human. "Takeru are you okay? I will send for help! I'll be back for you! Ipromise I wont let you rott out here alone." yelled Momo. She ran and ran but still couldn't find someone who didn't belive in God to help her. You see if someone doesn't belive in God they can do things angels can't.         Then she got sooo tired from running she fell to thr ground adn tears came down from her face. Her vision began to fade.. then she completely balcked out. Hours latershe woke up in a bed in a strange new place. "Where am I? Takeru-kun where are you? Takeru..." she looked around then saw a boy around her age sitting down next to her reading a book. "Your friend is okay. I found him in the rain he kept on telling me that a girl lost her way. If he hadn't discribed you perfectly I would have never found you. Your such a pretty girl... you know that right? My name is Rengi (ren-jii). Rengi Rennigan." the boy said. Then Momo said "I am Momo Sayonara. Call me Momo-chan. Takeru is here with us?" Rengi nodded yes and he came close to her and said "Can you stand up on you own? I can help you up if you want." Momo nodded no, and he picked her up and carried to the next room. "Your friend is in here. Oh yea this is Romeo Jule (jewel), and Juliet Jule. They're twins as you can see. he pointed to a blonde girl with short hair and a boy with short blue hair. Their faces looked alike but, they both have different hair colors. "Hi I'm Juliet a twelve year old and i like to take care of patients or people that need medical assistance. My brother Romeo is very shy so he doesn't talk to pretty girls like you. He is older but, I like telling people I'm older because the fact that I am taller than him." she walked with Romeo out of the room. Rengi left the room to help Juliet make lunch. Takeru leaned in on Momo and they started making out... his hand started rubbing her b***s and they fell back and were now on the floor. Takeru pulled both their shirts off and they pretty just had sex after that. Then Rengi walked in on said "Sayonara Momo. I will not allow you to have this relationship with this b*****d! Never do i want to see the one I like having sex with a B***H! Sorry Momo but I want to leave for now and please do NOT return until I ask you to...."    TO BE CONTINUED....

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
maybe i should write kid stuff more often cuz im not even 13 yet im only 12 and i write tooooo much horror and stuff like that...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on November 25, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing