She is the sullen... still... and graceful Yakari Ishimoto.

She is the sullen... still... and graceful Yakari Ishimoto.

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Yakari Ishimoto, Esmi Takemoto, Hope Lovett, Rain Lovett, Faith Hikari, Haiku Hikari, and Cinquain Ishimoto.

"

  "What is this feeling? I feel like I'm dieing! The pain in my chest hurts! I cannot die now... not without seeing him again! I promised myself I would find him before the day I die. He is my best friend and I love him a lot. His name is Esmi Takemoto, and I am Yakari Ishimoto..." then my mind went blank... i then woke up in a new strange place. i lookd up and I saw Esmi. "You almost died... I would miss you if you died. I love you too. oh right well i heard what you said before you blacked out." Esmi said. "So should we go out now since we love each other? I mean if you want. Sorry if i bothered you I can leave now if you want. I bet Hope would be upset if i dated you. She likes you too you know." I said shyly. His face got red and he kissed me on the lips. The kiss lasted for about a minute... his lips were soft. It tasted like cherry pie. Then he slowly... backed away. "Does that answer your question? Well I don't care what Hope thinks. My only desire is you my princess." Esmi calmly whispered. Right when I was gonna sat something he put his pointer finger over my lips and said "Shh. You are too injured to speak right now, so just rest. I will see you in the morning. I heard dogs barking outside and i said aloud "Cadaver! Blood! Pain!" i ran out the door. Cadaver-means dead body- was my -male- pitbull. Bloody was my -female- hound dog... and Pain was my -male- lab dog. They ran to me and they all fell on me licking me. "Down boys, and girl! I missed you guys too." I said to them. Esmi walked through the door and all of a sudden Cadaver headed straight towards Esmi and attacked him. "Bad dog! stop it! Let go! Bad dog! Oh my god! Are you okay?" His body was covered in blood. I felt his pulse no heart beat was he dead? Then he spoke "I am... not alive. I am dead.. because I am a vampire. Please give me some of your blood! You are one... because you kissed a vampire you became one." Then the moon light started to glow. My face was...-i went inside and found a mirror and saw my reflection- pail as snow, my teeth became sharp, my eyes changed to dark purple, my black hair changed to the color red. "I... how could you keep this from me? You could of told me this before the kiss. I am dead now... why!" i yelled.

To be contiued....

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
Yakari is a serious... person but yet at the same time she CAN be loveable. I wrote this to say to my friends that Atheana is now dead. A new person is born within her broken soul.. Yakari Ishimoto.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Emo. I don't want Atheana to die. If she does, then I'm not gonna be friends with Yakari Ishimoto.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on December 11, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing