This is Esmi...

This is Esmi...

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

Esmiya Ishimoto, Yakari Ishimoto... Esmi Takemoto, Hope Lovett, Rain Lovett, Faith Hikari, Haiku Hikari, and Cinquain Ishimoto.

"

         "I like people that love anime. The kind of people that listen to my problems... and who'll always be there for me. But what I really want to see in a person is... if they truly care about me or not. My name is Esmiya Ishimoto I now live with my new cousin Yakari! I like sweet, and sour things! I also llove random things because, my friend Atheana Uchiha-her name was recently changed ebcause, she married Sasuke Uchiha- taught me how to be fun! I am 18 years old! I am not single anymore..." said Esmiya. She introduced herself to the class. Geez, the youngest person here. This is a college by the way... and ever since i found out that my bf was a vampire, and that I became one... my life has gone down hill from here. Later in class I asked Esmiya"So how do you like this place? I bet you made some new friends." I said sarcastically. "Oh yes I met some cute guy named Cinquain. He had blue hair, green eyes, and a beautiful smile. He asked me out and I said 'Maybe. Meet me at the food court at noon on Saturday.'" Esmiya dreamingly said. "Esmiya you do realize that Cinquain is my brother right?" I yelled at her. Her face turned red and she said "I don't care he's dreamy." she said.. "Esmiya he tryed to hit on me last year. And I'm his baby sister! He is 21 -he is 3 years older than you dummy- plus he is your cousin! Don't you realize that he'll only use you for a sex slave once you fall for him. he did that to me because I thought I loved him more than a brother." I told her. The next day -Saturday- Esmiya came crying to me saying 'You were right  he likes Meiko now.' and i told her that she will move on.. she didn't listen though "I really liked him. My Cinquain why did you hurt me? Cinquain betrayed me why was i so stupid he had sex with me and then dumped me just like that! He broke my heart... i will never love a boy again! He dumped me for that little miss 'Look at me! Look at me!' Why Cinquain!" then  I felt that her heart stopped beating and she fell backwards. She was said to be dead. After the funeral I  went over to my bf's -Esmi- house. "she was so sad that she died. I could have stopped her but was it my fault. I was in charge of her and she dies. My family hates me now for that. And i was wondering if I could stay here with you for a while. You live alone right?" I said to him. "Yea I do live alone and yes you can stay with me. But there's only one room-meaning there's only bed- in this whole place. But if you willing to do it while you stay here then ok." then I gave him a dirty look and said "Fine. But if you get me preg... I am not keeping the kid ok?" then he nodded yes and i moved in. On the first night of the move I was watching a movie when Esmi came up from behind me and whispered "Sex lovers round one." then he stripped himself then he reached for my bra... he then stripped me. When I was in bed with him he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him 'til my b***s were against his chest. Then I felt that his penus was right on my vagina. The next day I kept on throwing up for some reason. I couldn't even leave the house 'cause of all the vomit. When Esmi came  home I had already gone to the doctors to ask what had happened to me. "You gay retard! You got me pregnant you f*g! F**k this I will kill this baby. I am not gonna be a mother now!  Especially knowing it'll probably be a vampire baby!" I screamed at him! He then said "Look you have only 5months until you finish college. Finish it find a job and you and I can raise this child together. Babies aren't born til like 9months later right? So that'll be enough time for you and I to finish college.. then the both of us can find jobs then we could raise the child okay problem solved." he told me "... and maybe the weight that you gain will make you b***s bigger! Maybe even double -Ds!" he said. Then I said "Ya but, I don't want to be in the college photos while I'm fat! Plus I don't want to marry you! You are so immature! How could I let you do this to me!" after i said that i started to cry. He then sat down beside me and said "i thought you loved me. Look I'm sure you don't mean it and that those are just hormones but I really can't et you mess my plan up. While pregnantcy you're weak... there's nother you can do to stop me!"                                   To be continued?  

 

© 2009 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
ya plz koda-sempai read this

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

write more soon

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on December 19, 2009

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing