Yashi Usui + Atheana Dokuro?

Yashi Usui + Atheana Dokuro?

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

athy cant tell shelby why she cant come over...

"

 It's one normal day until.... "Athy why can't i come over your house?" screamed Shelby Nani- Atheana Dokuro's bestie. "I wish you could but you just can't okay? My father will never say yes, to letting you come over." Athy explained. Then Sasuke came up from behind Athy and said "Don't you think you can trust her enough by now? I mean she should be able to keep a secret right?".... "Well I want to tell her...but father would find out and erase her memory... he didn't like the fact that you know. If I ask him... he wont let me see daylight again." Athy aswered back. Once Shelby left Sasuke's room -because we were at his house at the moment- he told her "Shouldn't she know? Promise me you wont get into trouble when I'm gone okay?" You see Sasuke was going on a mission for a few days... and Athy didn't want to come along. He finished preparing... then he left for his mission.  Atheana went home a while after he left.  she opened the door and before she could even say a word her little brother and sister came running towards her and ran right into her. "Hi you two have grown a lot. I saw you two when I was ten. The both of you were just five." said Athy. her father walked in the room and closed the door behind him. "Good night, my favorite  daughter. Has Sasuke been treating you well? He better or we'll have to eat him up for dinner. Hahhaahaha!!" her father said. Athy went up stairs and went in her room. She looked underneath her bed... "Hi Chompers how are you today?" she said. Chompers pulled her down underneath her bed with him. "Hi little sister long time no see huh?  I missed you don't ever leave again okay?" he said. She climbed out from underneath her bed and Chompers followed. "Is Sasuke being nice to you? I swear if he messes this up with you I will chop him up with my chainsaw and eat him for dinner." Chompers said. He pulled of the mask he was wearing and came down stairs to the living room with Atheana. "Where's Scooter, and Yui-nai san?" Athy said. Then a girl with blone hair, blue eyes, and fangs came with a boy with black hair- with red highlights- red eyes, and fangs. "Hi Atheana it's been sooo long since I saw you! You remember Kenta my boyfriend right?" the girl said. "Hi Yui, and Kenta.  Where's cousin Scooter? Isn't your brother here?" Atheana said. Then a boy with blue hair, purple eyes, and fangs came from behind Athy and said "Hi beautiful remember me? Your old boyfriend... I live here waiting for Sasuke to screw up so I can have you. I love you with all my heart... besides why would a vampire be in love with a non- vampire?" the boy said.  "H-hi Yashi. Look even if he does screw up I would never give him up for you. He means the world to me. Get it through your head." Atheana explained. A few days later Sasuke came back...Shelby got so upset that she couldn't come over that she begged Sasuke to bring her to Athy's house. Once they got there Yui came outside with Kenta because they smelled human blood. "Why I didn't know we had guests. Right Yui?" Kenta said in a dark voice. He took out a sword and held it up against Sasuke's neck. "Humans aren't welcome here unless they're dead." Yui said. Shelby screamed and screamed... as she ran but.... she wasn't fast enough to get away from Yui. Once Atheana heard Shelby's screams she ran towards the door and jumped out the window. "Shelby what the hell are you doing here?" Athy screamed. She punched Kenta soo hard that he fell back with his face covered in blood. "Are you two okay? Shelby why did come here?" Athy yelled. Sasuke pulled her hand and the three of them started running away. Once they we all alone Sasuke said "I'm sorry but Shelby wanted to come here  so badly." Then Athy realized "If my brother catches you here he'll pull out his chainsaw and chop your skin off and eat it for dinner." athy said.   To be continued....   

© 2010 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
shelby-athy's bestie wants something but athy cant let her have it.. cuz she lives with her father in this realy big, haunted mansion, and the fact that athy lives with vampires and is one, and that her family is also a family of canables.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

202 Views
Added on January 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing