Impossible relationship......

Impossible relationship......

A Poem by Rainbow Skank

How could we be together? Only knowing that we cant see each other?         Dreaming....hoping.....but even tears couldn't explain.....why I am sad.                 People tell me to get over it....but I cant seem to......forget you.                                Why do I have to suffer?  Knowing that you still aren't mine? How will I go on?  Please call me again....I am sad.....because ... I want to talk to you again.        They tell me that I cant be with you...but do they know the truth?   Maybe  their right? Still it too hard to believe....that you could ever forget me.                         Tears cant explain how  I....feel....about you.     Maybe i was wrong...maybe you lied....but I cant stand the fact that I cant call for you again.   Not even.......tears could explain anything. Have you forgetten...how we felt before? Do you know.....that I am all alone? Would you come rescue me from the evil dragon?  Would you take me to a kingdom? If only......you could see me. Then we could maybe be........maybe you will come back to me? Would you love me even if I'm not as pretty as you thought? All I can do is hope........I can only hope for you to call again. I will always wait for you. I will wait for my prince to come home.....and then they'll see that you are right for me. Will you wait for me? Because i will always wait for you......

© 2010 Rainbow Skank


Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
uh....i met someone...and he is truly sweet.......but my parents dont want us to be....so i wrote my feelings in this poem....

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sad but sweet. I can feel the emotion, the pain and sadness you poured into this. Sometimes writing it out can make you feel better. I really liked this piece though, it was full of emotion and you did a great job letting it out. Wonderful job ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on January 18, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2010

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing