Chiyo...what did you do now?

Chiyo...what did you do now?

A Story by Rainbow Skank
"

chiyo's a new girl in town. she mets a boy and they fall i love. ^_^

"
My first day...going to school with my cousin Carter...living with Carter...dating the hottest boy in my old school...wow what a years this is going to be! I am Chiyo Takahata...and I am ready for what ever 2010 brings to me! I walked in the door...everyone stared at me as I walked into the clssroom. "Good morning class! This is our new student Chiyo! Treat her right..that means you...pervs in the class!" as our teacher said that last part...she pointed at a cute boy in the back. "Chiyo introduce your self to the class! Tell everyone about what kinda things you like ok!" Miss Shino said. "Hi my name is Chiyo. I like things that make me stand out. I love to read long chapter books, I love to eat ramen, and I mostly like random things...you know like stuff that happens out of the blue." I said with a bright smile. The boy in the back that Miss Shino pointed to before, glanced at my chest area then looked away quickly. I think the reason is because most of the girls in the class, were flat chested...but I wasn't. My bra size was 38c. My teach pointed a sit out next to that boy...in the back. I sat down next to him and he said calmly "You know most girls are flat. But I guess not every girl is." as he said this he stared at my chest area. "Um..is that supposed to be an insult? Sorry but, I am single and I'm not looking for a boy friend anyways so don't even try anything. I cant beat up any boy..and if you don't take my word for it, talk to my cousin Carter." I told him. He looked down at a paper on his desk as if he were disapointed."I know that you aren't like most girls that like me but..." he kissed me on the cheek "...i also like girls who play hard to get." He then looked into my eyes...what is this that I feel? I am I actually falling for the class perv? My heart is beating so fast that I cant breathe any more. I slowly fainted right there and then in class. The boy picked me up like a bride and carried me to the nurse's office. "She'll be okay. You can go back to class now Jason. Chiyo is alright she just..needs a little rest." nurse Washu said. The nurse walked out of the room. Then the boy neeled down and whispered "Chiyo if you really are okay please respond to me. You are the only girl who dosen't chase after me, please at least let me chase after you. Girls only see me as a pervert...I bet that you can see me as more." he was holding his hands together like if he were praying. "I will let you chase after me. Please don't waste your class time on me I'm nothing special." I whispered back to him. He then looked nto my eyes and said "Good. When I kissed you on the cheek, I felt a spark didn't you?" he said. To be continued....

© 2010 Rainbow Skank


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Rainbow Skank
i wrote this and the character is based off of me...^_^.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

amazing theres no other word to describe this, it's just amazing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Added on January 18, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2010

Author

Rainbow Skank
Rainbow Skank

Lalalala Land , MA



About
glitter-graphics.com (Atheana Dukuro) I love anime, music, and writing! . My fav. anime is Naruto, where my favorite character is Sasuke Uchiha. more..

Writing