I wish you were here

I wish you were here

A Story by SomeoneElse
"

The reason I am alive

"
Its really hard to say what this life is supposed to be. Sometimes the things you want, they just don't pan out the way you'd like them to. Sometimes you're in the right place in the right time, and it's like clockwork, all the pieces just fall together. It hurts, it feels amazing, it gives, and it takes away. The most important part of it, though, is that you learn and utilize this to further your life. If you’ve ever felt love, you know the consequences of it. The pitfalls and the pedestals, it is all in the fine print of that contract you signed with the person you were positive that you would spend the rest of your life with. You agreed to the good times, only as long as there were bad times to go with it. There will be fights, there will be hatred even, in a way, but there will always be love. There will always be the sense of longing that you get when you first met their eyes with yours, their lips with yours, and their heart with yours. That is the part that does not go away, and that is what makes it all so hard, for everyone. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, not even my worst enemy. Yet, i wish everyone could experience love for another individual because it makes life worth living. The idea that you have someone to wake up to. The idea that a smile from this person can make your whole day. These are the consequences of love. You have not lived, if you have not loved. It brings meaning to everything. It changes who you are as a person, it could be bad, it could be good. Love does not come without sacrifice, it does not come without pain. Ironically it does not come without happiness either, that is important. In love you learn a lot of yourself and how the human mind works. You learn what you should become, rather what you want to become. No one wants to be wrong, everyone wants to be perfect, and maybe that is the case. Perfection is always relative. Who's to say you aren't perfect? You're here for a reason, remember that. Engrave that into your mind. Go out, experience heartbreak. Experience love, and experience what this world has to offer in terms of lessons and tribulations. You're gonna need it.

© 2016 SomeoneElse


Author's Note

SomeoneElse
I just want to share.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on May 12, 2016
Last Updated on May 12, 2016
Tags: Love, lost, exploration, life

Author

SomeoneElse
SomeoneElse

Holiday, FL



About
The heartbreak defines who I am, the way i handle it defines who i will become more..

Writing
my time my time

A Story by SomeoneElse