How to Design A Memorial and Funeral Card?

How to Design A Memorial and Funeral Card?

A Story by Hardy Owens
"

Take a paper or notepad and list the things you want to mention in the card. From the funeral venue to the specific details of the deceased, lists down all the information beforehand.

"
A memorial card is a small folded card with a photo of the deceased and some good words that offers a long-lasting tribute to the loved one’s life. Well, it is an incredible keepsake to send to the friends and relatives who could not attend the service. One can easily design a card using memorial and funeral card templates.

Arranging custom memorial & funeral prayer cards could be daunting at a time of grief. However, it could be a precious tribute to offer the person you lost forever. This article will ease the process of designing a memorial and funeral card.

How to Make a Memorial Prayer Card?

In general, a memorial prayer card features a photo of the deceased on one side and a brief life sketch on the other side. Many people prefer to include a poem, scripture, and even a favorite quote to make the card memorable. Typically, the card is rectangular in shape and measures about 4.5’’x 2.25”. The prayer cards are typically printed on paper and then laminated.

Here is a simple guide to making a memorable funeral card:

Step One; Make A Draft of the Information

Take a paper or notepad and list the things you want to mention in the card. From the funeral venue to the specific details of the deceased, lists down all the information beforehand. The front part of the card typically includes name, birthplace, death date, and caption like ‘in loving memory or ‘in remembrance’. You should also decide what should be put on the back. A poem, prayer, and reading scripture could be a good option. To give the card a unique touch you can include a memorial clipart with a fancy title.

Step Two; Choose Memorial & Funeral Card Templates

You will find endless options of cards on the internet. It is better to choose a minimal background with a simple border, color, and pin striping. Choosing a colorful and scenic background could also be a good option. You can choose from different categories including flower backgrounds, landscape, and religious designs. You can also design a custom layout to make it more unique.

Step Three; Put the Information

If you are done with the design selection, you should move on to put the information. Type the required information into the filler text of the template. You can also insert photos and add unique embellishments. Before printing pay attention to the format and proofread the work.

Step Four; Print the Card

Once you are done with the design gives it a final check before printing the card. Print out the copy and give it a final touch. Cut and finish your memorial card.

Wrapping Up

Working with readymade memorial & funeral card templates can simply minimize your stress. Put the correct information and choose a unique note to make it perfect.

© 2023 Hardy Owens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

32 Views
Added on May 31, 2023
Last Updated on May 31, 2023
Tags: Memorial & Funeral Card Template, Custom Memorial & Funeral Prayer

Author

Hardy Owens
Hardy Owens

Los Angeles, CA



About
Our mission is to provide you with the highest-quality products and services possible in a timely fashion and at a competitive price.  We promise to listen to you and help you achieve your printi.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114