Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
So, when will Mario's next game be released?

So, when will Mario's next game be released?

A Story by ocachinge
"

I predict that the Nintendo Switch's lifespan will be cut short before you know it, and that when that happens.

"
Our previous discussion on when to purchase the next installment in a video game series was predicated on the idea that there will be a further installment to purchase. If it isn't the case, then what?
Mario is one of the most famous (and profitable) brands in the world. The franchise has been around for a long, but with the arrival of Super Mario Bros. in 2023, it looks like it's finally getting its mojo back. Not only does the film have the potential to redeem Nintendo's 1993 live-action film starring the brothers (which, in my opinion, wasn't terrible, but wasn't very good either), but it also has the potential to introduce the brothers' characters to an audience outside of the gaming world, who may be tempted to give Mario a try after all this time.

© 2024 ocachinge


Author's Note

ocachinge
Unfortunately, this means that the next interactive mario games adventure will have to wait a bit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on February 21, 2024
Last Updated on February 21, 2024
Tags: mario games, free, online

Author