Ryan and Katherine

Ryan and Katherine

A Stage Play by Camera
"

There's this girl I really like but she's popular and...well...I'm not ...

"
Katherine: How come you never seem to mind when someone says something rude to or about you? How do you deal with it?

Ryan: I'm numb.

Katherine: Stop saying that. You and I both know you're not numb like you think you are. (Ryan leans in a kisses her on the cheek.) What was that for? (Beat)

Ryan: Usually the only time people talk to me is when I'm with you. But then again, I'm hardly ever with you. (Katherine moves in closer.) Your always with the other guy.

Katherine: Who? Oh, my brother? He's my brother don't worry. I don't have a crush on him.

Ryan: (Pause. Ryan looks at Katherine.) Katherine, can I ask you something?

Katherine: Go for it.

Ryan: Well, there's this girl I really like but she's popular and...well...I'm not and I was just wondering if... Okay, (Ryan adjusts himself so that he is sitting and facing her) let's say your the popular girl and I asked you out. What would your reaction be?

Katherine: Well, everybody's reaction would be different.

Ryan: Right, but what would your reaction be?

Katherine: I would smile and say yes, depending on my schedule.

Ryan: What I asked you to the movies this Thursday? I mean her! What if I ask her to the movies this Thursday?

Katherine: What movie?

Ryan: Any. Whatever she wants to watch.

Katherine: Would you pay for it?

Ryan: Of course. (Smiles)

Katherine: What time.

Ryan: Whatever time is best for her schedule.

Katherine: Okay, well if I was the girl, and I said I'm open from 5 pm to whenever would that be good for you?

Ryan: (Beat) Katherine, do you want to go to the movies this Thursday? You can see whatever movie and I'll pay and it'll be a movie after 5 pm and then we could hang out until whenever.

Katherine: (Smiles) Yes.

(End scene)

© 2010 Camera


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww that was so sweet. I loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


mhmm

Posted 13 Years Ago


Awwww! :P

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 28, 2010
Last Updated on May 28, 2010

Author

Camera
Camera

SomewhereOnTheMoon



About
i'm a guy and i have a life. :o but i hardly ever go on here... more..