Relating To Others

Relating To Others

A Story by Onlyme



I think. People, who have suffered, and know the pain and discomfort and major hurts. They can really relate to and understand others, who have suffered or are still suffering to this very day! We are more compassionate, understanding and empathetic towards others. And all we want to do is the help, support and love others. Not to be like the ones who hurt us before. We break the rule. And to be us alone for ourselves. Even thou the reminders of the past still haunt at times.
We put it in the past. Where, It belongs. But sadly,  at times over our lifetime, it does resurface and haunt us still. But we,  learn to deal with it all better. Also When someone understands your pain. It does help them and you both to slowly heal. As the knowledge, someone else has sadly experienced your suffering. Makes you feel less alone.

© 2018 Onlyme


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a good reminder that we are all human and some of us hurt more so than others... I want to thank you for sharing this write...

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Onlyme

5 Years Ago

My pleasure. we all need each other.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2018
Last Updated on July 3, 2018
Tags: undertanding, relating, healing, sharing, experienced, suffering, empathy

Author

Onlyme
Onlyme

United Kingdom



Writing
Dawn Dawn

A Poem by Onlyme